Source beta 3.18 vs beta 3.124

whoward69

DLL Minion
New beta 3.124 of the SDK is available, source code diff between 3.124 and 3.18 (the last released code base, there was no code release for 3.70 and 3.80) attached

Some of the files supplied in the beta sdk DO NOT CORRESPOND to the beta code - notable the CvUnitClasses.cpp file - as it omits any reference to the PurchaseOnly and MovesAfterPurchase fields. As there are no compiler/linker errors from the sdk, any other file that uses those new features (via the missing getters/setters) must also be wrong.

So be prepared to merge all that code again ;)

Some of the files supplied in the beta sdk DO NOT CORRESPOND to the beta code - notable the CvUnitClasses.cpp file - as it omits any reference to the PurchaseOnly and MovesAfterPurchase fields. As there are no compiler/linker errors from the sdk, any other file that uses those new features (via the missing getters/setters) must also be wrong.

So be prepared to merge all that code again ;)

Yeah, we were having a discussion about this in the beta patch thread and it seems that they accidentally sent us the wrong source. Hopefully it will be cleared up soon.

Yeah, we were having a discussion about this in the beta patch thread and it seems that they accidentally sent us the wrong source. Hopefully it will be cleared up soon.

The SDK was not updated in the current Beta build. It will be updated for the next build.

So the official line is that they didn't update the source in the beta SDK at all and a) managed to get this" non-update" wrong and b) omitted to mention that the code wasn't being updated in the original announcement

If I was to post my true feelings about this debacle I would be banned from these forums

:mad:

If I was to post my true feelings about this debacle I would be banned from these forums

:mad:

I just realized what you posted.
No more words.....:hammer2:

Top Bottom