M113 Adats

ripptide

Lost in the wastelands
finally got the flicster bug out of it, so here it is..

EDIT: Updated to fix lights, filters and anims

Attachments

• M113 ADATS.jpg
    M113 ADATS.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 1,255
Awesome.... dumb question but is this a real world vehicle?

EDIT: And why do those panels raise while it's firing?

and yes Neomega there is an ADATS :D It stands for Air Defence Anti Tank System, a dual-use mach 3 kinetic kill, laser guided missile system.The M113 variant is used by Canada and a couple of Nordic countries, the Bradley version by the US (obviously) and there is a version mounted on a stand-alone pod that is used by some far east countries. For a bit o' background

Edit to your edit, those are the ramps the troops stand on to reload the canisters, but they usually put them up when in place to help break up the outline of the veh )

ADATS

What do you think the stats should be.

btw awsome:goodjob:

sorry Bob, I really have no idea on stats settings for civ, but I'm sure someone here can prolly suggest some

Looks Good :). I can certanly use this for my Imperialsim Mod as a Lighter Version of the Radar Artillery

Here is how I have it in my Imperialism Mod.

Ballista -> Bombard -> Cannon -> Artillery -> Light Howitzer -> Light Radar Artillery

and now my Heavy Artillery Line

Catapult -> Tebuchet -> Seige Cannon -> (Dora) Railroad Gun -> Howitzer -> Radar Artillery -> The Heavy Artillery from the Attack of the Clones

Very fine unit, ripptide. I think I'm starting to become a fan of your work ;)

Heres Another Spaag variant for the 113 family its the Italian's Otobreda SIDAM 25 for export. What I could gather is some NATO & South American countries Took some, Isreal has taken them as well to replace the aging Quad 50s.
Do you think you can creat this unit, this would be a good unit for Isreal, Aztec, Iroquois, Scandanavia, Spain.How about RiPP...please.

Attachments

• jmr010208_2_p3.jpg
    jmr010208_2_p3.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 2,701
What are you guys using these units for? Just curious, since SAM support isn't part of Civ3?

orgridnal posted by c0wg0esm00
What are you guys using these units for? Just curious, since SAM support isn't part of Civ3?
Actually there is......When you add the unit in the Civ3editor, you select the intercept option in the air unit buttons, this allows you to place the unit in air intercept mode just like a fighter. I have not seen evidence that the AI understands what/how the unit is meant to be used other than as a defensive unit....:cool:

aw man just what i was looking for in my scenario great work
u got an unit32 pic?

Stats i would use:
Attack: 10
Defence: 12
move: 2
Bombard: 1, power: 7, Acc: 2

Superiority
Weeled
unload etc

There is some sort of problem that keeps ripptides units from being opened in FLICster. They DO work fine in-game however. No worries there. But perhaps ripp will tell you what he's doing that causes the error. I think it happens after he centers them.

Top Bottom