Comings, Goings and New Arrivals VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hygro

soundcloud.com/hygro/
Author's note: Camikaze wrote all of this.

Hello new people! :hatsoff:
Welcome Back old people! :wavey:

To borrow a previous intro, if you're going to be away for a bit (hint: that's more than just a day or two) then come tell us, so we know why you aren't posting! If you're new to the forum, introduce yourself here, so we know you aren't a spambot. If you're leaving permanently, then I'll expect another post in this thread in about a years time.

Here are two thread rules. Please actually observe them this time:
ainwood said:
And please note: This isn't a discussion thread. If you want to chat about things with people - do it via IM, the chat room or PM.

ainwood said:
And remember: If you're only going away for a day or two, chances are that no-one cares, and there's not much point in spamming... err... 'posting' it here.

Two threads in which to chat to people are the rants thread and the raves thread. The current rants thread is here, and the current raves thread is here. Please use them! You may welcome people back or say goodbye, but if you want to ask what someone has been doing or what they're going to be doing, then don't do so in this thread. If you wanting to know what happened to another poster, ask them via PM or visitor message, or ask someone else who might know using the same methods.

Just came back from a week in Israel. Slept sixteen hours straight.

On an interesting note, the plane back to JFK broke down, so when it was fixed my father's Delta privileges got us on the ferry. Basically only the crew of the flight and a couple other passengers were on, so we sat wherever we wanted (although the food was improvised and terrible). I have a few photos, if anyone wants to see.

Missed ya Sir B! Still haven't found that propeller beanie for your inevitable visit though.

Borachio lives! Welcome back!

Ooh. I'm more popular than I thought! Or hoped.

Thanks.

(I hope this post doesn't count as infractable spam - given the thread rules. But it seems churlish not to acknowledge people. So I'll risk it.)

I think your posts are probably the best on CFC. Or at least the most enjoyable. Welcome home!

C'mon, man! Reopen your PM inbox and VM wall!

I will be taking a six month leave of absence from moderating to tend to an expanded work load in my RL job. You will not be able to count on me for any moderator type activities.

I do expect to check in from time to time and even post.

Borachio what did you think of the wedding;)

I will be taking a six month leave of absence from moderating to tend to an expanded work load in my RL job. You will not be able to count on me for any moderator type activities.

I do expect to check in from time to time and even post.

See you around. :wavey:

Spoiler :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom