New Star Wars Unit: Tank Droid

Pleb

Jedi Knight
This is the Tank Droid. Although never actually seen in the movies, it was a Confederacy unit in Galactic Battlegrounds, and has therefore become a Confederacy unit in this Mod too.

Download Here!

Preview:

Once again, fabulous work Pleb! :goodjob: :goodjob:

i hate starwars, but it looks pretty cool!

*Sigh*

Bumping 3 year dead threads isn't a good thing. Please don't do it unless if you have useful information to contribute, rather than a simple "Great unit" or "Good job".

If i'm not wrong.. it appears in a movie - 3. episode, when there was attack to Wookie planet
but yeah, when this thread was made,, there were no such a movie yet

There´s the Battle of Kashyyk, when the wokies and the Clone Army defeat the Droids from the marsh.
Is anyone willing to put battle droids on top of this thing? (just to make it more realistic)
Btw, the Battle of Kashyyk is in SW: Battlefront, although Tank Droids aren´t there.

Yaa, remeber the attack on Kashyyk(i know i killed the spelling) the wookies put the bomb on it...:agree:

hey takhisis, have you read the Kinslayer Wars?

Takhisis said:
There´s the Battle of Kashyyk, when the wokies and the Clone Army defeat the Droids from the marsh.
Is anyone willing to put battle droids on top of this thing? (just to make it more realistic)
Btw, the Battle of Kashyyk is in SW: Battlefront, although Tank Droids aren´t there.

Yes, but remember this unit was made a good two years before Episode III came out.

Top Bottom