City Graphics: Seriously Evil Cities

Drift

It's a boy!
You have already seen the evil citadel by mrtn, but you have not seen the latest on evil cities - the Seriously Evil Cities! :lol:

Did them just for the fun of it. I wanted to try modding this aspect of Civ and me being an old fantasy buff, choice of theme was an easy one. They are best suited for Seriously Evil Races like demons & orcs or alternatively, other races that really are Seriously Evil.

Get your dose of Serious Evil here!

Disclaimer: Author of this work has nothing against Russians and the choice of city names is purely coincidental. The author has lived his whole life in a country neighbouring Russia and values greatly its hardworking and honest people. :lol:

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 3,282
I seriously would like to use those but I'm lacking of free culture slots :( something should really be done about that, but firaxis doesn't care at all.

And with the evil cities that Celeborn are making, we'll have three different ones. Someone should make a Battle For Hell Scenario, so you can decide which evil is the most evil. :D

Jeez, man, Drift, huh, wow! :worshp:

These are serously evil graphics! I think you got the old you-know-who-down-there :satan: comfortable enough to play the game.

hmmm... this serously gives me incentive to get the textures for my city done...

Thanks guys, makes me feel all warm & fuzzy inside. :)

Originally posted by Drift
Thanks guys, makes me feel all warm & fuzzy inside. :)
Nah, it's just the fires of Hell burning your soul. :D

Top Bottom