Mafia Christmas Special [Game Thread]

spaceman98

Plotting something
:xmastree:Mafia: Christmas Special:xmastree:

Rules (shamelessly copied from Tak's game and altered by me):

1. Day will last around 48 hours. During Day Phases, votes will be held. For a player to be lynched a plurality must be met (except for the first day, where a majority is required).
  2. Voting for people is done by bolding their name. To unvote them, you can strike them out or use the unvote: form.
  3. Support Votes are not allowed; Abstain and No Lynch votes are. Vote, or risk the Wrath of Spaceman.
  4. Night will last 24 hours. You will send me your Orders for Night Actions at this time. During Night Phases, talking (i.e. posting in the thread) is not allowed. I will enforce it.
  5. To complement that, you will not be allowed to create any QuickTopics or use any to which I haven't personally given you access. But, private messaging will be allowed and you do not have to send me a copy of any inter-player communications.
  6. You are not allowed to divulge any communication between yourselves and me -this includes your Role PMs- or between yourselves and other players. You can paraphrase, assuming you can make the others believe you.
  7. You are encouraged to participate as actively as possible.
  8. Have fun!

List of Players:

Living:
2: Verarde (Elf)
3: Zack (The Grinch)
9: SouthernKing (Elf)

Dead:
13: Riedquat (Elf)
15: Sprig (Polar Bear)
4: Choxorn (Toy Santa)
5: remake20 (Elf)
7: King Morgan (Krampus)
14: Buddhafish (Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer)
12: Double A (Snegurochka)
11: edse (Coca Cola Santa)
10: Johnhughthom (Santa Claus)
1: Takhisis (Elf)
6: Snerk (Frosty the Snowman)
8: MartinLuther Kennigit (Elf)

Reserves:
1: BSmith

reserved. You may now post, but I haven't started day 1 yet. I will shortly (sorry for the delay) Day 1 started!

Updates:

Day 1: in which no one dies.

Night 1: in which Reidquat dies

Day 2: Sprig is lynched.

Night 2: in which remake20 dies

Day 3: in which King Morgan is lynched

Night 3: in which Buddhafish AND Snerk perish

Day 4: Double A died

Night 4: edse dies.

Day 5: Choxorn dies. Snerk is reborn!

Night 5: johnhughthom dies.

Day 6: Takhisis dies

Night 7: Snerk dies again

Day 7: Kennigit dies and mafia wins

North Pole town, shortly before present delivery begins. All seems jolly and filled with Christmas cheer, as the last presents are made, the last lists are updated, and the eggnog is brought out. However, not everything is cheery. The season's work is interrupted by a murder. The murderers, unknown (despite the fact that Santa can see everyone in their sleep!). So far, the victim is an NPC elf, but fears, and accusations start flying as rapidly as reindeer do. Eventually, everyone decides that voting on someone to lynch is the most effective way to root out the killers. Let the votes begin!

Day 1 Starts

You may now vote!

[TIMER=12/24/2014 10:00 PM PST; Day 1 ends in][/TIMER]

vote: remake for being a magnificent bastard

what are we planting this year

The murderers, unknown (despite the fact that Santa can see everyone in their sleep!).
Murderers do not kill while they're asleep. And they don't kill at night.
We wish you a scary Christmas, we wish you a scary Christmas, we wish you a scary Christmas, and an edse New Year!

Vote: SouthernKing

I think he watches me when I'm sleeping. Pervert.

*blushes because MartinLuther-senpai noticed me*

Takhisis also lives a long way from the North Pole. Also all threats to the true cat goddess Bast must he eliminated :assimilate:

Top Bottom