Civfanatics NFL Keeper League Year 9

Zapp Brannigan

Lord of the Idiots
Sorry for the delay in getting this going. I;m ion the process of moving, and doing a lot of traveling for work... life is hectic now.

I had Yahoo send out invite a week or so ago. Everyone in the league last year should l have got it.

Same basic rules as the last 8 years

Draft would be at 8:00pm CDT 9/5/16.

The rules don't copy over well from yahoo any more, so check the website if you want to review them

Please PM me if you have not received an invite.

Draft time is perfect for me, I'm looking forward to being able to make it this year. Tuesday/Wednesday nights would've been no good.

we may have to go with an 8 team league, unless we know some one who would like to join on short notice

If it's only 8, it's probably better to just let the thing die a natural death. 8 coach leagues are kinda dumb.

Interest does not seem to be here this year.

Trying to figure out all who are going to partake.

On the yahoo site it lists 10, but I think it just auto renewed all who played last year.

Interest does not seem to be here this year.

Trying to figure out all who are going to partake.

On the yahoo site it lists 10, but I think it just auto renewed all who played last year.

I thought I had to join...???

Did you get an email from Yahoo about renewal?

Not to be a cynic but 4/10 coaches have replied to this thread the day before the draft.

I'm gonna go ahead and say that we're not gonna have it this year.

We'll take one year off and next year I'll get it started earlier enough to recruit people.

I would be interested in a league if you can't still get a draft done. My two leagues of friends that I used last year are both, I've learned, out of operation this year.

I'm sorry I missed the draft Monday. I lost power during Hurricane Hermine and it only came back on Tuesday evening.

Looking at this team I got autodrafted, though, I'm amazed how stacked it is.

I did the draft and got a B grade by yahoo... The keepers were up for grabs...Are we still playing this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We didn't get keepers this year. I think the plan is to do a soft reset next year.

looks like it's running and people are adjusting rosters, so a true league again :)

Yea,... I wish I won't have "adjusted" and put in gronk...

looks like it's running and people are adjusting rosters, so a true league again :)

well, kinda. We didn't get keepers and it was autodraft for most of us, but the league just wasn't deleted and is going forward regardless of who is participating and who isn't.

Top Bottom