Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bootstoots

Deity
Retired Moderator
Please vote Donovan Zoi, Gingerbread Man, Noldodan, Rik Meleet, or abstain. This poll will remain open until the end of the month GMT.

Yours,
The Election Office Staff

One day a moderator, a biscuit, and a elven king walked side by side, bickering over who should run Aventine.

"I should" said the biscuit, and the other two remained quiet. :D

Go Gingerbread Man!

But the people cried out 'no!'. They cried out 'vote for the moderator!'. So the people did.
There can be no doubt that Donovan Zoi would make an excellent governor.
For a prosperous Aventine VOTE DONOVAN ZOI

Originally posted by Gingerbread Man
One day a moderator, a biscuit, and a elven king walked side by side, bickering over who should run Aventine.

"I should" said the biscuit, and the other two remained quiet. :D

Go Gingerbread Man!

If for nothing else, vote Gingerbread Man for his sense of humor!

-- Ravensfire

No, far from it! I'm quite enjoying the Presidential race. We've both got good platforms, and good supporters. I just had to laugh at GBM.

A biscuit, and elf and a mod walked into a bar ...

Hey, sounds like the start of a good joke!

Originally posted by ravensfire
No, far from it! I'm quite enjoying the Presidential race. We've both got good platforms, and good supporters. I just had to laugh at GBM.

A biscuit, and elf and a mod walked into a bar ...

Hey, sounds like the start of a good joke!

Well at least it does not have CivGeneral and Mara Jade in the joke ;).

But, alas, the elven king was there. And his guard of 10,000 slaughtered all who would vote against him. And he won the election. :ninja: :tank: [plasma] :tank: :ninja:

*gets on soapbox* But, on a more serious note, I am a candidate with a record of prompt instructions, when possible, and am now, after much... prompting from various persons, paying much more attention to detail in these instructions.

Candiate Zoi steps out of the voting booth and dodges Elven cannonball

Hmmmm.......tiny. :mischief:

Take great care not to reveal the identity of the "various persons." Some of them may be closer than you think. :D

Originally posted by Donovan Zoi
Take great care not to reveal the identity of the "various persons." Some of them may be closer than you think. :D

Indeed they may be that close, and you would know, being one yourself.

Thanks to all who supported my candidacy for Aventine Governor.

However, I have chosen to accept the position of Domestic Leader so that I may work closely with all governors to ensure that the hopes and dreams of every Fanatican citizen is realized.

My congratulations go out to Governor Noldodan, who will continue to serve this province in the grand fashion that he has to this date. I will try to keep my Domestic visits to a minimum, my good man. :)

Wow, another supprise. Congrats Noldy :).

Congrats Noldy! Looking forward to your continued leadership of Aventine.

-- Ravensfire, President of Fanatica

And I win Aventine once again by default. Oh, what fun. But don't get me wrong. Thank you to all who voted to keep me here as we enter the home stretch.

Originally posted by Noldodan
And I win Aventine once again by default. Oh, what fun. But don't get me wrong. Thank you to all who voted to keep me here as we enter the home stretch.

Not at all! "By default" inicates that there is no way you could have lost. You topped both Gingerbread Man and Rik Meleet. You only lost to a very popular DZ, who was always going to win Domestic and only accepted this nomination as a back-up in case of some fluke defeat in the executive branch. Congratulations.

Top Bottom