New Unit: Teutonic Knight

BeBro

King of the Krauts

Attachments

• teuknight_vic1.gif
    teuknight_vic1.gif
    60 KB · Views: 7,557
The anim will look a bit smoother in game, because I made some image-processing on the storyboard after the rendering. It also has smooth shadows (although not exactly civ33 style, but similar) ;)

pedia art:

Attachments

• teuknight_large.gif
    teuknight_large.gif
    9.7 KB · Views: 7,800
sweet :)

now, for those smelly germans and thire spiffy new knights to fall to might of Romano-Byzantine cataphracts! :D

Purty Nice, I might add!

Great unit, Bebro! Downloading immanent...

Xen, too bad the Byzantines got @$$-whupped by the Latin Crusaders, eh buddy?

Needs work.Do you know how to make the unite smoother,you can go ask Kinboat for advice.

Originally posted by blix
Do you know how to make the unite smoother,you can go ask Kinboat for advice.

Well, as said in the 2nd post the unit anims actually are smoother than this preview anim above. This is because the preview is directly taken from the renderer, while the flicster storyboards that I used for the unit were modified after the rendering. I did not do the same on the preview .gif, because it is a pain to do on anims with several frames (you have to smoothen every single frame manually - at least in my software). On the storyboards it is much easier...

Originally posted by blix
Needs work.Do you know how to make the unite smoother,you can go ask Kinboat for advice.

I don´t think that Bebro needs advice from anybody !!! - Great unit, again!

Well, the cloth over the horse is a little lifeless, nor do I think that jump from the horse is very enegetic, but other than that, goodjob!:goodjob:

Originally posted by Mithadan
Great unit, Bebro! Downloading immanent...

Xen, too bad the Byzantines got @$$-whupped by the Latin Crusaders, eh buddy?

by that time the cataphracts were no longer in use due to being WAY to expensive :p :rolleyes: :p

Very nice BeBro:goodjob:

btw any change you would make a Hospitaler Knight, it would only be some few model changes:rolleyes:

Top Bottom