First regent win, Domination turned Space race

jb1964

Hunter of Fish
I went random on a continents map against 7 AI's and got Iroquois. I really like that religious trait!

I immediately found the Americans and went for the throat. I left them with one city in exchange for their souls. The Aztecs wiped them out.

I cruised along until the Middle Ages expanding and then picked a fight with the Aztecs to trigger my GA. I rolled them back until my GA was over on the same turn I captured their Iron.

I eventually went to war with Rome, China, Greece, and Egypt. I did attack Japan but only to take their last city that was rich with wines.

I was going for a domination victory but my spies started telling me that Egypt and Rome were getting busy on the spaceship. I took the capitol of each destroying the ship and setting them back to square one.

The Aztecs died at my hands, the Greeks got rolled back to a little outcropping on the other big continent and China was hopelessly backwards the entire game.

I launched the ship in the early 1800's.

The turn prior I blessed Egyptss new capitol with 5 ICBM's. It went to a size 2 city w/ zero defenders. Muhahahahaha!

Anyway, time to fire up Monarch.

Congratulations.:goodjob:

Top Bottom