Improvement: Winery/Vineyard

Ukas

Pthooey of Tomainia
Made this winery/vineryard thingy to answer Mawfia1's request. I recommend you connect it with wine resource and then use it to add happy faces or trade, luxury, culture etc.

It's fully era specific with civped entries etc. Just drop 'em files and lines to their places. Don't know how? Read my tutorial, there's a link in my sig.

Well, have fun,

Ukas

Este es vino rojo o blanco? :lol:

The Modern Era view is skewed relative to the other three eras. I assume this was intentional, since a concrete appearing wedge has been added to the left side of the building to square it up with the rows of vines. The series could also be used to represent orchards. Very nice concept.

I hadnt even noticed that you created the imporvement until today :D . Well it looks great...thanks for spending the time to create it.

Ill add it to my game immediately.

Ukas

Having just looked at your winery graphics, I'm wondering if one of the buildings - a wooden 'shack' standing next to an adobe building - was built by you?

And, if so, whether you might still have the 3D model of this?

:) I ask because I'm starting on some new city graphics - utilising Tundra as an Asian style city for the scenario: My Vietnam.

If the answer is yes :) to all of the above, and you wouldn't mind sending me the model, I'd much appreciate that - perhaps you could pm me?

;) if I could grab this from you, well, one less building is abig help :)

Mawfia1: Dummy, iirc I even pm'ed you about this! :lol:

10seven: I don't usually use 3d models. I draw or edit everything. But, sometimes I cut parts of existing buildings to work on. In this case IIRC I took the shack from some screen capture image from some game, and didn't do much to it. So I guess I can't help you there.

Oh no I had not noticed it because I usually never check this site during the long semesters. I just got back from UT recently and saw the message. Beautiful work I must add again.

Wow, Ukas, very nice! I can almost picture myself getting drunk out back! ;)

Thanks, this is first-rate Ukas, as always.

Top Bottom