Nes2 I

das

Regeneration In Process
NES2 I

Yup, I decided to start a new NES at last.

DO NOT POST UNTIL I SAY YOU CAN!

Setting

This is set in a completely different world, differing from the middle ages. Same as most of my NESes.

This is 1901. One year passed since the nations of the world passed into the 20th Century. Despite the technological breakthroughs in the latter half of the last century and now, some countries did not notice this to be a new era – apart from their politicians who DID notice that the old world order has crumbled everywhere else. Other countries, having just undergone rebellions, coups, secessions and civil wars (as the long-term results of the 1889-1897 World War One), are now reigned by new governments. Old alliances crumbled. Entire countries ceased to exist. Now is truly a new age, not just a new century. A new era, and it is up to you what will happen in it.

For your usage, each nation has a national background.

Introduction

Some of you (those of the new wave of NESers especially) may be confused by me calling this NES NES2 I. Well, you see, “NES” was kinda the name of my first NES series, the other people started adding in their names, the “st” and a catchy title.

Now I plan to start a new NES, for the first time in over a year. Since I lost count of how much exactly NESes I had, I decided that this should be my second series, thus “NES2”. The Roman number is easily understood.

Now that we are settled on that matter, let’s begin with the rules. Some of them are my old ones (okay, most of them aren’t). Others – are new, well, for my NES series.

Players, stories, orders, countries, NPCs, updates, map.

Okay, now this is perhaps “what’s new”. You see, back in my times (I know how this sounds), people didn’t have updates, decided outcomes for battles by themselves, mods played countries, and instead of orders we had everything inside the story. Naturally, that wasn’t very comfortable for everyone back then, especially since I kept to the proud and now-forgotten tradition of actually keeping a timeline. Here is what we will have:

Players – no limit, for now. I will not play.

Stories – not necessary, but very encouraged. Good story-writers would get, time to time, bonuses based on their stories.

Orders – orders in a list. Please, not only stat-based and military orders – I encourage innovative solutions of various problems, like attaching AT mines to dogs, removing swamps and rainforests in massive programs, making government reforms and many other such. There will also be projects – the local analog of wonders, but more about that later.

Countries – pick a NPC, create your own (tell me where and tell me some details – ruler, brief history, culture - and I will give you the stats) or start a rebellion or demand for independence. Note that these are not bound to succeed. If your country is in dire straits, you can switch country or flee and establish a “government in exile” and lead the resistance movement. If there is a civil war, you should probably pick a side or both sides could storm at the government forces – unless “government forces” is one of the sides in the civil war.

NPCs – lol, considering they’re NPC, I will play them, kinda. Same as the NPCs in all other NESes of late.

Updates – these should be when it is convenient for both me and the players. I will try to update every two days, but if more then just one player is against, then it will be postponed until the third day. Updates will feature world news, random events and a special “spotlight” report – looking in-close at either a world event, either a random event. One turn will equal a year.

Map – I will use Jason’s, though the lack of: Gibraltar, Dnepr, Aral Sea, several African lakes, Lake Balkhash, and Lake Baikal – especially the later – seem to me rather... strange. I will put in cities (black circles), fortifications (line of black squares) and dissent areas (white areas). Some countries will have province/state borders within them, these will be thin black borders as opposed to usual black borders.

Government

Government – is your form of government. Please note that while you can get any (reasonable) government, government change can increased OR decrease cultural strength, according to the sentiment of your people.

Technology Level

Will use the age system. It is the same as in other NESes of other people, ofcourse the ages are not identical. As ages go, I might add some new stats – some of the stats – just from top of my head - being nuclear power, space forces and such. This starts in Early Modern Age.

Early Modern Age: infantry, tanks, planes, submarines, battleships
Middle Modern Age: mechanized infantry, better tanks, planes, carriers, nuclear weapons
Late Modern Age: space satellites, stealth planes, laser-guided weapons, biological weapons, advanced fuels
More to come...

Military

That will, as of now, consist of army, navy, air force. These will be number-based as it gives more versatility. These will be represented in divisions, task forces, air wings.

What will you have in it? Anything that is allowed by your tech. level! Infantry, tanks, cavalry – you name it. Each “stat-growth” will increase any part of military by 5.

Using advanced tactics and strategy is advised. If you just order “attack enemy on the border with 10 divisions”, I will think that you order me to launch a mere charge at the enemy. That might work, but rarely.

Economy

This is the most original part, I think. It will be in word-levels. Unlike in the other NESes, you don’t have to pay economy levels to do anything (my reasoning is that no matter what some people say, national economy is not as unstable and absurd as to rise and drop in turns as the years go). You can increase two stats once or one stat twice per turn – apart from economy, which you can increase only once per turn, and only if you don’t increase any other stats.

If you want to hurry up a project by two turns, you can sacrifice an economy level, please note that you can do it only once during a project. Otherwise you can sacrifice an economy level to be able to increase all six “increasable” stats once during one turn, or three stats twice. You cannot increase a stat more then twice within a turn, apart from military stats, which you can, in case of a “sacrifice”, grow thrice (meaning two military stats thrice). Never more then thrice though.

Economy can, just like any other stat, grow or decrease due to random events. However it is even more influenced by random events then other stats as this is the crucial one.

Depression-Bankrupt-Recession-Very Poor-Poor-Normal-Good Enough-Rich-Very Rich-Richest- Economic Powerhouse-Monopoly

Education

This is just how your people are... educated, I guess. Obvious enough. With a good education, you have better chances of receiving a good random event, as educated people can often come up with miscellaneous not-crucial but still helpful discoveries. It also affects just how advanced are your weapons, and thus the success of your army in a battlefield.

Once someone reaches Enlightenment education, he becomes able to randomly to get the next age at any following turn. When he does, he loses two education levels.

None-Dumb-Illiterate-Tolerable-Literate-Educated-Well Educated-Academic-Enlightenment

Culture

This is how culturally strong your nation is. A nation with a strong culture is less likely to fall into a civil war, and it’s people would resist most invaders and otherwise help their government. This also influences army morale. A weak culture is unlikely to be as resistant to outside threats, there are often rebellions and defections.

None-Divided-Untrusting-Average-Strongly Cultured-Patriotic-Hyperpatriotic-Jingoist-Uberpatriotic

Projects

Local equivalent of wonders (that name is inappropriate in most NESes, as these are often modernization programs, national revival and other PROJECTS, not just huge and magnificent buildings). You tell me what it does, I tell you how long do you build it. You don’t have to mention it is being worked on every turn. You can sacrifice an econ. level once for a project to speed it up by two turns. Only three per age for one country.

Nation Background

Some may think I stole this from EQ, but I got that an idea once, long, long ago. I know noone is likely to believe that, lol...

To better fit in as the ruler of your country, you will have a brief history of each country. It will change as the NES goes, TIME TO TIME – after the end of a major era, such as the beginning/end of a world war, rise/fall of an empire, and other such.

TEMPLATE
Nation Name
Capital:
Ruler:
Government:
Tech. Level:
Army:
Navy:
Air Force:
Economy:
Education:
Culture:
Projects:
Nation Background:

PCs:

Dominion of the Colonies (DC)
Capital: Boston (oops...)
Ruler: President Jonathan Strong/erez87
Government: Democracy
Tech. Level: Middle Modern Age
Army: 46 divisions
Navy: 26 task forces
Air Force: 39 air wings
Economy: Recession
Education: Enlightenment
Culture: Hyperpatriotic
Projects: Nuclear Project (Done!), Space Program (1/9)
Nation Background: the Dominion of the Colonies, a former British colony, is on the rise with territorial expansion and increased diplomatic activity. In this new war, it took Madagascar’s side against the Comintern and Russia.

Aztec People’s Republic
Capital: Tenochtitlan
Ruler: Comrade Panchezuma/Cuivienen
Government: Communism
Tech. Level: Late Modern Age
Army: 69 divisions
Navy: 34 task forces
Air Force: 28 air wings
Economy: Economic Powerhouse
Education: Well Educated
Culture: Jingoist
Projects: Rebuilding Program (+4 Economy, +1 Culture) (Done!), Nuclear Project (Done!), Project Summer (secret) (Done!)
Nation Background: Azteca some say to be the second most powerful Comintern nation, with good leadership and numerous oil sources. It does not dare challenge Germany, though, and is fighting against the DU.

British Commonwealth
Capital: London
Ruler: ?/Sgt.Hellfish
Government: Social Democracy
Army: 124 divisions
Navy: 75 task forces
Air Force: 34 air wings
Economy: Very Rich
Culture: Average
Projects: The Royal Aviation (+2 air force, +1 navy) (Done!), The Royal Navy Expansion (+8 navy) (Done!), The Cheshire Project (nuclear project) (Done!)
Nation Background: British Commonwealth (England, Wales, Scotland, West Africa) is in the crossroads. Albeit the British Empire was crushed in WWII by Russia and Germany, it is now allied to the two nations in their attack on Scandinavia... and in WWIII.

Iberian Republic
Capital: Lisbon (oops...)
Ruler: President Juan Lopez/thebignastyone
Tech. Level: Early Modern Age
Army: 71 divisions
Navy: 46 task forces
Air Force: 24 air wings
Economy: Normal
Projects: STD (+2 Culture, +2 Army) (Done!)
Nation Background: Iberia, despite fighting on the “wrong” side of WWII, did not lose anything in it. It is - or was - the most democratic “democracy” in Europe, but the new leadership is taking some rather peculiar steps.

Burgundy
Capital: none
Ruler: General Alexander Petrбn/IceEye
Government: Fascism
Army: 39 divisions
Navy: 7 task forces
Air Force: 3 air wings
Nuclear Arsenal: 0 A-Bombs
Economy: Bankrupt
Education: Tolerable
Culture: Patriotic
Projects: Petrбn Plan(+2 culture, +1 economy) (Done!), Statue of Freedom (+2 army, +1 economy) (Done!), Project Werewolf (partisan activities in Burgundy) (Done!)
Nation Background: Burgundian Liberation Army continues to fight on against communist Germany and France, despite all odds hoping to reclaim their homeland, recently declaring themselves a nation once again. But what can it really do against the Comintern?

People’s Republic of Germany
Capital: Germannia
Ruler: Josef von Dunkelheit/stalin006
Army: 23 divisions
Navy: 12 task force
Air Force: 84 air wings
Ehre Korps: 41 divisions, 25 air wings
Economy: Monopoly
Education: Academic
Culture: Uberpatriotic
Projects: First Five Year Plan (+2 Education, +1 Economy) (Done!), Germannia (capital moved to Germannia, +1 culture, +2 economy, +1 education) (Done!), Nuclear Project (Done!), Project Aurora (space program, propaganda effect, +1 Education, +2 Economy) (Done!)
Nation Background: PRG is continuously on the rise, one of the first tier powers and the leader of the Comintern. The new WWIII, started over Scandinavia, will either ensure German domination, either undo it.

Finland
Capital: Helsinki (oops...)
Ruler: Lysenko/Sheep2
Army: 60 divisions
Navy: 3 task forces
Economy: Rich
Education: Beyond Enlightenment
Culture: Strongly Cultured
Projects: National Unification Project (+1 Economy, +2 Culture) (Done!), Nuclear Project (Done!), FSP (space program) (7/15)
Nation Background: Finland, throughout early 20th century had a pro-Russian and pro-German policy, de facto being the first social democracy (albeit not as much as Russia and Britain today). Frol Lysenko's presidency brought radical changes that were not accepted by the general public. Having suddenly encouraged Scandinavism, Finland "provoked" WWIII.

Federal Republic of Russia
Capital: Moscow
Ruler: President Alexander Smirnov/tossi
Government: Social Democracy
Army: 175 divisions
Navy: 62 task forces
Air Force: 97 air wings
Nuclear Arsenal: 5 A-Bombs
Projects: OFPD (+2 air force, +2 economy) (Done!), Petrograd Aviation Production Association (+3 air force, +2 economy) (Done!) Nuclear Project (Done!), Codename: Petrograd (classified) (Done!), Space Program (6/9), Codename: Nadezhda (secret) (1/20)
Nation Background: Russia is a great power once again, despite Finland's nuclear strike in the beginning of WWIII. Allied with Germany and Britain, it begun to reclaim it's "last colony" (apart from Madagascar).

Liberian Empire
Capital: Freetown (oops...)
Ruler: Prime Minister Mosi Ndukama/Daniel Khan
Government: Constitutional Monarchy
Army: 79 divisions
Navy: 28 task forces
Air Force: 38 air wings
Economy: Good Enough
Projects: Nuclear Project (Done!)
Nation Background: Liberian Empire is one of Madagascar's main allies in WWIII. A fellow African power, it's expansion was often blocked by Britain and now, Congo. That, in Liberian opinion, should go no farther. However, early in WWIII, it did not act well.

Madagascar
Capital: Sarinosko (oops...)
Ruler: President Alec Lenin/Jason The King
Army: 73 divisions
Navy: 59 task forces
Air Force: 54 air wings
Nuclear arsenal: 2 A-Bombs
White Helmets: 18 divisions
Projects: Professional Armed Services (+1 army, +1 nave, +2 air force, improve military training to European standard) (Done!), Project Green (creates an elite peace keeping division) (Done!), Project Gun (better, faster, stronger tanks) (Done!), Nuclear Project (Done!), Project Propel (strategic missiles) (Done!), Toliera Project (classified) (Done!), Project Lenin (space program) (2/7)
Nation Background: Madagascar, Germany's main opponent, is the leader of DU - although recently, it's grip was slipping. It now reunified what's left of DU in a crusade against communism - in WWIII.

Republic of Turkey
Capital: Uskudar
Ruler: President Mustafa Kemal/North King
Government: Republic
Army: 98 divisions
Navy: 40 task forces
Nuclear Arsenal: 3 A-Bombs
Education: Enlightenment +2
Culture: Untrusting
Projects: Codename: SAFFRON (nuclear project) (Done!), Six-Years Project (+2 Education, +2 Economy) (2/6)
Nation Background: Turkey, formally reestablished after WWII, is a prospering neutral power.

Arabian Caliphate
Capital: Baghdad
Ruler: Ali Mohammad/conehead234
Government: Theocracy
Army: 106 divisions
Navy: 68 task forces
Air Force: 60 air wings
Economy: Monopoly +1
Projects: Operation Jihad (+2 army, +1 culture) (Done!), Secret Project (effects classified) (Done!), Arabian Reconstruction (+3 economy) (Done!), Suez Reconstruction (rebuilds Suez Canal) (Done!), Operation ECAPS (classified) (Done!)
Nation Background: Arabia is still alive and prospering thanks to oil and the Suez Canal, and seems to be fairly neutral in the new WWIII. However, calls for democracy are increasing...

Indian Regenthood
Capital: Bombay
Ruler: ?/Erik Mesoy
Government: Parliamentary Regency
Army: 131 divisions
Navy: 67 task forces
Air Force: 83 air wings
Education: Beyond Enlightenment
Culture: Uberpatriotic +1
Projects: New India Program (+1 education, +2 air force, +2 culture) (Done!), Counter-Culture Militarization (+3 army) (Done!), Capital Centralization (+3 Economy) (Done!), Project GREEN (classified) (Done!), FENS (+2 Economy) (Done!), Minor Nuclear Weapons (+50 divisions, nuclear-powered rifles) (3/12)
Nation Background: India is in a peculiar situation. It has recovered from the Black Army invasion, but it is becoming unstable with the Nasi Party, and nationalists call for conquest of Pakistan. And the Regency is divided between people supporting DU and the Comintern...

United Korean Republic
Capital: Seoul
Ruler: President Lee Yun-taek/Capulet
Army: 119 divisions
Navy: 61 task forces
Air Force: 61 air wings
Nuclear Arsenal: 5 A-Bombs
Projects: Naval Aviation (+2 air force, +2 navy) (Done!), Rise of the Tiger (+4 Army) (Done!), Asian Rising Sun (Modernizes all branches of the military) (Done!), Nuclear Project (done!), Korean Military Academy (+3 Army, +3 Navy, +3 Air Wings) (1/9)
Nation Background: Korea, the sucessor to Asian Confederation, has been switching around between different governments. Having finally stabilized, and having dealt with some of the rampant corruption in their current government, it suddenly joined Madagascar in WWIII, attacking Russia.

Chinese Republic
Capital: Shanghai
Ruler: President Zhou Enlai/alex994
Army: 129 divisions
Navy: 80 task forces
Air Force: 85 air wings
Nuclear Arsenal: 1 A-Bombs
Projects: Chinese Reconstruction (+5 Economy, +3 Education) (Done!), Chinese Naval Rebirth (+6 Navy) (Done!), Nuclear Project (Done!), Green Wonder (solar energy) (Done!), Electric Revolution (cheap power for everyone) (Done!), Chinese Patriotism (increases patriotism and productivity) (1/4)
Nation Background: Albeit generally a democratic republic, China was recently leaning towards social democracy. It's foreign policy has recently led to it leaving the DU, and now, it is allied with the Comintern.

Shogunate of Japan
Capital: Nagasaki
Ruler: Shogun Mori Tarasoki/naervod
Government: Shogunate
Army: 54 divisions
Navy: 35 task forces
Air Force: 13 air wings
Projects: Meiji Project (+1 Education, missile research, rocket artillery) (Done!)
Nation Background: Having left isolation once again, Japan is nevertheless neutral, not willing to involve itself in the petty wars of the rest of the world.

NPCs:

Sioux Republic
Capital: People’s City
Ruler: Khawipi
Army: 58 divisions
Navy: 47 task forces
Air Force: 32 air wings
Education: Educated
Projects: Red People’s Army (+5 army) (Done!), Rebuilding Program (+3 Economy, +1 Culture) (Done!), Nuclear Project (Done!)
Nation Background: Sioux Republic, the first "communist" state in the world, is currently subservient to Germany and Azteca. Nevertheless, it is not without promise...

Cuban Republic
Capital: Havana
Ruler: President Orvello Castro
Army: 71 divisions
Navy: 41 task forces
Air Force: 35 air wings
Economy: Richest
Nation Background: The first nuclear power in the world, Cuba is the second nation where communism came to power via elections.

Panamese Republic
Capital: none
Ruler: none
Government: none
Army: 0 divisions
Navy: 0 task forces
Air Force: 0 air wings
Nuclear Arsenal: 0 A-Bomb
Nation Background: After the brutal Panamese War/Brazilian War, PLA managed to liberated Panama area, and joined the Comintern. It may be small, but it controls an important strategic region. This caused it to be occupied by the Incans now.

Incan Empire
Capital: Cuzco
Ruler: Sapa-Inca Etehualpa
Government: Constitutional Monarchy
Army: 62 divisions
Navy: 70 task forces
Air Force: 14 air wings
Nuclear arsenal: 9 A-Bombs
Economy: Monopoly +7
Nation Background: Etehualpa's reign in the Incan Empire is now stabilized, and he cares not much for his former German allies, as the Incan forces joined the DU in WWIII.

Empire of Brazil
Capital: Rio de Janeiro
Ruler: President Getulio Abardas
Army: 20 divisions
Nuclear arsenal: 0 A-bombs
Nation Background: Totally devastated by the Brazilian War, Brazil is now being rebuilt by Madagascar, to become one of DU's allies. But it is too unstable to be helpful.

Irish Republic
Capital: Dublin
Ruler: An Tobar O’Connail
Army: 53 divisions
Navy: 20 task forces
Air Force: 20 air wings
Projects:
Nation Background: Ever since WWII, free Ireland had to deal with separatism. After the Great Ulster Rebellion a few years ago, separatism has been decreased slightly, but that was just blowing the top off the iceberg....

French Worker State
Capital: Paris
Ruler: Napoleon Bonaparte
Army: 65 divisions
Navy: 25 task forces
Air Force: 25 air wings
Nation Background: France is, perhaps, the most devoted of Germany's allies - not surprising, as in part they owe their very existance to Germany. It is about to crush the BLA in Brussels.

Communist Nation of Occitania
Capital: Marseilles
Ruler: Chairman Charlum Bourderus
Army: 48 divisions
Navy: 15 task forces
Air Force: 9 air wings
Nation Background: Occitania was ravaged by a civil war not too long ago, but now, it is swiftly returning to be a cultural capital of the new Europe. Whether or not it will survive now that the DU forces attacked Italy...

Catalonian Republic
Capital: Barcelona
Ruler: Consul Juan de Barcelona
Army: 24 divisions
Projects:
Nation Background: Catalonia has entered neutrality (if not isolation), not wanting to fight in the WWIII. Not all seem to be happy with this situation, and Catalonia is ready if that is the case.

Italy
Capital: Rome
Ruler: Chairman Benito Mussolini
Army: 33 divisions
Navy: 23 task forces
Air Force: 10 air wings
Nuclear arsenal: 0 A-Bombs
Projects: Communist Destiny (+1 Economy, +2 Culture) (Done!), Nuclear Project (Done!)
Nation Background: One of the founding members of the Comintern, Italy rarely got lucky for the last two centuries. Now, it has to face a DU invasion, and albeit the spirits for resistance are high, its military is not likely to recover soon.

Norway
Capital:
Ruler:
Government:
Air Force: 0 air forces
Projects: Scandinavian Cooperation Program (improves relations with the rest of Scandinavia, +2 culture) (Done!)
Nation Background: Scandinavist Norway has often attempted to reunite Scandinavia. Finland's SDA policy seemed to be the best choice, but now it led to Norway's doom. It is occupied by the British forces.

Sweden
Capital: Stockholm
Projects: The Grand Aviation Academy (+3 air force) (Done!)
Nation Background: Sweden didn't really even try to resist when invaded by the German troops.

People’s Republic of Scania
Capital: Kalmar
Ruler: Comrade Ragnar Petrikssen
Army: 30 divisions
Air Force: 19 air forces
Nation Background: After German troops were removed from the Scandinavian Front, Scania took it upon itself to head the war in Sweden.

Balkamonov
Capital: Constantinople
Ruler: Amon Savar
Army: 147 divisions
Navy: 47 task forces
Air Force: 80 air wings
Projects: Diamond Sheath (+2 Army) (Done!), Balkamonov Air Ports (+4 air force per turn) (3/5)
Nation Background: With several government changes, Balkan Empire ("Balkamonov") is now a stable, if slightly opressive Amonist regime.

Cypriote Republic
Capital: Nicosia (not on the map)
Projects:
Nation Background: Cyprus, long a nest of Greek mafia - something barely tolerated by the British colonial authorities - is an independant nation now. Though there were elections, they are always rigged, and those elected always corrupt and it is the mafia that really ruled the island until now, when Israeli forces occupied Cyprus.

Libyan Islamic Republic
Capital: Tunis
Ruler: Amir Sayidd
Government: Islamic Republic
Army: 39 divisions
Air Force: 15 air wings
Education: Literate
Projects:
Nation Background: Libya, a union of former Occitanian North African colonies, is an Arab ally in most cases. Now, however, despite Arab neutrality, it agreed to let DU forces use it's territory as a base.

(North) Sudanese Republic
Capital: Khartoum
Ruler: President Omar Hashaddin
Army: 51 divisions
Navy: 10 task forces
Culture: Uberpatriotic
Projects:
Nation Background: North Sudan was often Russia's enemy lately, mostly over South Sudan. Now, it's leadership has a chance to reclaim South Sudan and drive Russians out of Africa.

East African Federation
Capital: Djibouti
Ruler: Kasa Selayssie
Army: 62 divisions
Navy: 35 task forces
Air Force: 48 air wings
Projects:
Nation Background: East African Federation, former South Sudan (what's left of it, anyway) and FES, is a firm Russian ally, although different in government.

Worker Republic of Congo
Capital: Boma
Ruler: Comrade Olaf Mwabuktassen
Army: 30 divisions
Navy: 22 task forces
Air Force: 12 air wings
Nuclear arsenal: 1 A-Bomb
Nation Background: Congo has much improved itself since the colonial days, and its military learned the lessons of the Brazilian War where nearly the entire Congolese military was wiped out. One would wonder whether or not Liberia stand a chance against Congo.

Malawi Republic
Capital: Lilongwe
Ruler: Juus Mbeya
Army: 10 divisions
Projects:
Nation Background: Malawi Republic at first wanted to ally with Madagascar, but seemed to have decided against it. But Germany's nuclear strikes might as well persuade it to do otherwise...

Angolan Republic
Capital: Luanda
Ruler: Kwami Kenyatta
Army: 20 divisions
Air Force: 5 air wings
Projects:
Nation Background: Angolan Republic at first wanted to ally with Madagascar, but seemed to have decided against it. But Germany's nuclear strike might as well persuade it to do otherwise...

Zululand
Capital: Zimbabwe
Ruler: President Shaka Amirsan
Army: 53 divisions
Projects:
Nation Background: Zululand, firmly a Madagascaran ally, was left out of the Italian landings. Its leadership is divided on where to send troops to.

Socialist Republic of Israel
Capital: Haifa
Ruler: Lev Davidovich Trotsky
Army: 44 divisions
Nuclear Arsenal: 2 A-Bombs
Nation Background: Israel, one of the most liberal communist nations, is nevertheless a German ally despite all odds. Its existance or non-existance is to be decided by Arabia's foreign policy, though.

Pakistani Islamic Republic
Capital: Karachi
Ruler: Abdil al-Dagi
Government: Islamic Republic
Army: 49 divisions
Projects:
Nation Background: Pakistan now lives in fear of its Indian neighbor. With no "Black Army" myth to support it, Pakistan is unlikely to keep its independance for too long.

Indochinese People's Federation
Capital: Bangkok
Ruler: Premier Ho Tu Wang
Army: 50 divisions
Projects:
Nation Background: Indochina, the first Oceanian "colony" to become free, is a Comintern ally.

Java-Sumatra
Capital: Jakarta
Ruler: Imam Abu-Shalid
Government: Theocracy
Army: 5 divisions
Navy: 5 task forces
Air Force: 5 air wings
Projects:
Nation Background: Formed by Arabia in 1926, Java-Sumatra is still to be recognized by any non-Islamic states.

People's Federation of Oceania
Capital: Sydney
Ruler: Winston Woolsmith
Army: 52 divisions
Navy: 7 task forces
Air Force: 13 air wings
Education: Good Enough
Projects:
Nation Background: NZPA and USO have signed peace, and Oceania is united again - under the communist banner, ofcourse. Now that WWIII is on, Oceanian forces are on Germany's side.

Map as of 1901 AD

Attachments

• NES2 I 1901.gif
    NES2 I 1901.gif
    87 KB · Views: 1,098
Wars:

Burgundian Resistance: Burgundian Resistance vs. PRG, France, Occitania
World War Three: Comintern, Russia, China, Oceania vs. DU, Incan Empire, Libyan Republic, DC, Korea

Alliances:

Triple Alliance: British Commonwealth, Iberia.
Islamic League: Arabian Caliphate, Turkish Republic, Libyan Republic, Pakistani Republic, Java-Sumatra.
Quadruple Emperiste: Brazilian Empire, Oceania
World Comitern: People’s Republic of Germany, Italian Republic, Sioux Republic, People’s Republic of Azteca, British Commonwealth
People’s Republic of Scania, Communist Nation of Occitania, Worker State of Congo, Socialist Republic of Israel, French Worker State, Cuban Republic, Indochinese People's Republic
Scandinavian Democratic Alliance: Finland, Norway, Sweden

Diplomatic Agreements:

Madagascar Air Bases: Madagascar with Russia, Occitania, Oceania
Arab-Russia NAP
EPAN: Madagascar, Russia, Finland, Oceania,
German-DE NAP
Russo-Indian NAP
Germany-Italy-Balkans NAP
Democratic Union: Madagascar, Iberia, Finland, DC, Catalonia, North Sudan, Zululand, Norway
Jerusalem Open City: Israel, Arabia, Russia
Korea-DC NAP
Treaty of Brisbane: Oceania, Madagascar, China, Cuba, Liberia, Russia and Arabia
African NAP: Egypt, North Sudan, Libya
AFTA: Madagascar, North Sudan, Liberia, Libya, Zululand
Panama City Treaty: Panama Canal profits shared by Incan Empire, Central America and Cuba, plus free passage for all Comintern ships.
Japan-China NAP
FTA: Arabia, India, Libya, Turkeн

Update will be tomorrow if I have all orders and nobody protests.

I would like to take the Russian Republic.

plz change colour Japan/Russia

Thanks

Burgundy
Capital: Dijon
Ruler: IceEye
Army: 15 divisions
Projects:
Nation Background: After five centuries of on-off independence, Burgundy is independent once more, this time from Germany. In 1900, fearful of the “Rising Red Eagle” of Germany, Burgundian military overthrew the democratic government and installed one of them whom they saw as easy to manipulate. But they were wrong in their choice...

-orders:
*increase army x1
*increase culture x1

das said:
Updates will feature world news, random events and a special “spotlight” report – looking in-close at either a world event, either a random event. .

sounds familiar :lol:

:wavey: I'm here.
+Economy
+Military

PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF GERMANY

ON THE HISTORY BOOK....
Despite being one of the “winners” in WWI, German Empire did not last long after that. In 1898, Hapsburgs were overthrown, and military oligarchy took over. A month later, a year-long bloody civil war begun, leading to Burgundy and Baltic Federation seceding, while the colonies were occupied by the British, and a communist government coming to power. After numerous purges, especially of Italian and Polish nationalists, country is out of anarchy, and prepares to take back what it think to be it’s.

ON THE HANDS OF FATE...
Germany was re-born, the great nation had come out of a bloody civil war stronger than ever, the people, the masses, the workers fought for a better future.
Germany is perhaps the only representative of the great marxist ideology, but yet it is not, Despite being communist, Germany continues to enjoy the great cultural and militaristic ties it once held.

ORDERS:
Eduction+
Army+
Begin Project:
First 5 years plan
The fisrt five years plan will be dedicated at increasing education, and industrial infrastructure (you decide its actual effects).
(1 out of 5 turns)

FLAG OF THE PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF GERMANY

Hey I would like to join but I never played a NES before. I choose to be the Arabs. Can someone please tell me what I am suppose to do?

conehead234 said:
Hey I would like to join but I never played a NES before. I choose to be the Arabs. Can someone please tell me what I am suppose to do?

welcome,
well first of all, read the rules.
Then write if you wish a small story to further introduce your nation.
and post your nations orders (read rules for details)

what is the country on us west coast that has a capitl of san diago or something

Its the Sioux, capital San Francisco, right? It's definitly not in the right position for San Diego. It looks a bit south of where San Francisco should be.

way to south on stats it says Free Peoples town

Top Bottom