New unit: Slaanesh Hellship

aaglo

Furioso!
Hi!
It was about the right time to do another ship. Thus came this: Slaanesh Hellship - from the world of warhammer.

It has a quite unique attack - it apparently kills the enemy by using some sort of incense, which causes the defender to die in bliss (so is it some sort of drug? I don't really know).

Anyhoo, I also included a more traditional attack (arrows), so it can be used (if wanted) as some sort of arabian/asian flavor unit.

Enjoy the bliss. :crazyeye:

Here are the files:
Slaanesh Hellship

Here is a sample of the animations (even though the death animation preview does not have a shadow, the actual file has it):

XL-preview of the unit as an attachment

Attachments

• SlaaneshPic.gif
    SlaaneshPic.gif
    21.4 KB · Views: 3,358
Cool! I will figure out a way to implement this into my epic game...I will I will I will!

I just love those fire effects :D

Kinboat hey :D your alive! lol (btw great unit aaglo :D lol) do you check you pm box? cause i sent you a pm a couple days ago. Btw haven't seen ne of ur units around lately in the last couple days :D workin on sumthin? anyway, if you could, please check you pm box :D for me lol.

And great unit aaglo, Love the death animation! awesome! lol.

aaglo said:
Enjoy the bliss. :crazyeye:

Okay! *enjoys the Bliss*

This unit is sweet! And you got it done fast, I think. I mean, even for You. I think. Or I might be on crack.

It sure is pretty. I wonder what else you can use that new spiffy ship hull of yours. How about a fictional Viking ship? You know, what kind of ships they would've built had they survived longer. (This is just thinking out loud, I don't need one.)

Superb ship aaglo. I'm echoing myself. How many times have I said that.
Now to figure out wether I want it in my mod or should just pay with it in the War Hammer mod when it is out.

Arab heavy galleass! :goodjob:

Thank you for another great unit.

Very nice, and different looking ship! :thumbsup:

exelent unit aaglo! :thanx: :thanx: :clap: :clap: :hatsoff: :hatsoff: :goodjob: :goodjob:

In the death animation, the smoke first appears in the shape of a lamp, before quickly dissipating. Maybe you have a genie coming out of there, to kill the enemy? :lol:

Very good ship, though, and unique too! Bravo, Aaglo! :hatsoff:

Maybe in my mod, I will require incense to build it, and give it hidden nationality...

Top Bottom