Star Trek Unit: Klingon K'Vort Class

Kenta'arka

King
Before anybody mentions the size, this is the K'Vort Class Bird-of-prey, not the B'rel Class, which is much smaller. :) This is more a cruiser, the B'rel would be a scout.

AttackA:

AttackB:

Fortify:

Death:

Download
Download B'rel Variant

:rockon: Are you going to do the B'rel as well? (Hey, that rhymes!)

A Thing with the Attack B, though... The BoP's have Disruptor Cannons so they shoot pulses, rather than beams.

There's like half a dozen size variations on the same model of BoP. Is the Kvort the largest one? I've seen some Birds little larger than fighters or the Defiant.

@Goldflash: I'm gonna resize the K'Vort for the B'rel, oh, and forgot that about the pulse connons, seems I have to do a new attack anim somewhen... :)
@Wyrmshadow: Yeah, I think the K'Vort is the biggest of the Bird-of-Prey variantes

That is because the Birds of Prey originaly were going to be Romulan in ST3 hence the name! Then Rick D******T Berman had a really bad idea, lets change them to Klingon! And lets conviently forget that the Klingons did not have Cloaking tech before that movie! He has done more to change what Star Trek was about than anybody else, all for the worse. Hence his string of movies that bombed. Especially that last stinker of a movie! :shakehead

Cheers Thorgrimm

TheMorpheus said:
And I think we will see the pluse animation very soon ;)

I would bet much on that Morpheus, I began working on version 0.7.0, and don't know how much time I will invest in unit making now.

BTT: I uploaded the B'rel Varian, below the default anim, to show the size difference. All animations are the same, just resized.

Attachments

• Brel_Default.gif
    Brel_Default.gif
    29.8 KB · Views: 1,499
It looks great, yes.

But the B'rel class looks a bit different, with the "wings" at a steeper angle down, IIRC. When resizing, you could just lower their angle a little bit for a more different look.

Thorgrimm said:
That is because the Birds of Prey originaly were going to be Romulan in ST3 hence the name! Then Rick D******T Berman had a really bad idea, lets change them to Klingon! And lets conviently forget that the Klingons did not have Cloaking tech before that movie! He has done more to change what Star Trek was about than anybody else, all for the worse. Hence his string of movies that bombed. Especially that last stinker of a movie! :shakehead

Cheers Thorgrimm

The Klingons had cloaks, they swapped some D7 cruisers with the Romulans for them.

Oh and Klingon torpedoes are RED. :p

anarchywrksbest said:
The Klingons had cloaks, they swapped some D7 cruisers with the Romulans for them.

The reason behindthis unlikely alliance is that the Special effects Guys dropped the Romaulan Bird of Pray Model and it broke in half so they had to use the D-7 in The Enterprise Innicdent or whatev epi that was. :lol:

Top Bottom