New unit: Chinese chariot

BeBro

King of the Krauts
...this is the last chariot for a while - please understand this, since I also have other requests and some own ideas for future units. For now I'm kinda fed up with chariots :crazyeye: Still it could be possible that I make some more, but only after some time has passed....;)

DL (ca 1,2 MB): http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads7/ChineseChariot.zip

One of the attack anims (and as always, it will play faster in-game ;)):

Attachments

• chariot_chinese_att_b.gif
    chariot_chinese_att_b.gif
    116.6 KB · Views: 9,822
Well, I think the pics in your request thread have disappeared - maybe you deleted them to save place for other attachements? Could you re-up them somehow? I could save them on my hd, and pm you if that is done so that you can remove them again (in case you need the space for other uploads). Then I can make some of these units during my holidays....;)

Excellent job BeBro! I now have chariots for all the civs I wanted them for, plus some. Thank you very much for your hard work!

Great unit BeBro!

I do not know much about Chinese military history but did the Chinese use chariots at all or is this a hypothetical unit?? :confused:

It's a great unit nonetheless.

BeBro said:
Well, I think the pics in your request thread have disappeared - maybe you deleted them to save place for other attachements? Could you re-up them somehow? I could save them on my hd, and pm you if that is done so that you can remove them again (in case you need the space for other uploads). Then I can make some of these units during my holidays....;)

:cry: I've lost them all! They have disappeared from my HD :cry:

Smackdown said:
I do not know much about Chinese military history but did the Chinese use chariots at all or is this a hypothetical unit?? :confused:

Chariots were heavily used from the Shang period into the Warring States period, and saw some use at least into the Han period.

Edit: In other words, they featured in Chinese warmaking for over a millennium.

great unit!!

Beautiful! A Master piece! Again I say I'd like to see the operators of the Chariots as foot units some day, but I'm paintent and drooling over the modern cavalry!

Yes, Steph, please send them - did I gave you my mail adress?

Excellent unit :D

Top Bottom