Chimera - WH40K Imperial AFV (10th Aug 2004)

muffins

Lemon scented
The Chimera from the WarHammer 40,000 universe.

The Chimera serves in the Imperial Guard as an armoured fighting vehicle (AFV) and is similar to the Russian BMP in that the passengers in the back have their own view slits and gun-ports through which they can fire their weapons.

The Chimera is usually armed with a multi-laser but this one has an autocannon instead :) It should fit in with non-WH40k games

The unit has Run, Default, Fidget, Fortify, Attack1, Attack2, Attack3, Victory and Death animations, pedia pics and custom sounds ... *** ARGH!! *** ... I forgot the units32 :rolleyes:

Attachments

• ChimeraPedia.gif
    ChimeraPedia.gif
    5.8 KB · Views: 3,618
Of all the times for the server to go down. :( Great unit.
First response.

EDIT: Server is working again.

Now this unit more than any truly makes me think of WW1 gone wild. GJ.

Which is next? Th Basalisk? The Hydra? The Manticore? The.. um. .Other one you were doing?

Spart said:
Great! Can't wait till the Warhammer Mod comes out!

Well, you'll be happy to know that were almost very close to being nowhere near done :D

Great looking unit. But I hope that they can close those doors when they get into my arctic territories. It gets pretty cold up there.

Goldflash said:
Which is next? Th Basalisk? The Hydra? The Manticore? The.. um. .Other one you were doing?
The animations for the Basilisk, Madusa, Manticore and Hydra are done (and have been done for over a week) ... but I just can't be bothered to render the blinking things :p

Rendering is seriously boring and getting the palettes right is a big pain in the nuts ... so no promises as to when (or even if) I'll post those units :)

:wow:

Great unit!!!

But I was thinking this is the mithological Chimera, not a tank.

Still it's great!!!!

You are a god :worship: :worship: !!!!!

muffins you've done it again

How long till the next unit comes out muffins???????? I can't wait!

Top Bottom