New Unit: Zulu Cavalry (September 15, 2004)

Kinboat

Conan the Librarian
Redking, winner of my not so recent lottery requested a graphical replacement for the cavalry unit for the Zulu Civilization. Could probably be used for a lot of African civs... If you don't mind the small Zulu spear/sword and shield.

File (1mb):
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads8/Zulu_Cavalry.zip

Preview:

Attachments

• Zulu_Preview_Default.gif
    Zulu_Preview_Default.gif
    40.9 KB · Views: 5,111
Ohhh, I say, that is an amazing unit! :goodjob:
The death is exceptionally realistic :thumbsup:

Although some smoke for the attack would be nice. :)

I did put a small flash in... I debated adding smoke... If there is a large call for it I might go back and redo the attack.

Not really sure what I'm going to work on next... I have several things that I haven't gotten around to doing that should be finished up soon I guess.

Kinboat said:
Not really sure what I'm going to work on next... I have several things that I haven't gotten around to doing that should be finished up soon I guess.

Might I suggest the J10/Lavi next? :D

nw this is a unit i can sink my teeth into! :D

Good unit! African units are always good to get...... :goodjob:

To all those curious what Kinboats making next.....SILENCE!

Its like saying: "This is ok, but whats next?" after Kinboat put all of his quality time into making this for FREE for all of you. :nono:

Johann MacLeod said:
just out of curiocity but did any of the african tribes ever use horsemen?

Zulus did toward the end of their short epoch (elites among their men), but not like this - it's meant as pure hypothetical for the epic game.

- Redking

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
To all those curious what Kinboats making next.....SILENCE!

Its like saying: "This is ok, but whats next?" after Kinboat put all of his quality time into making this for FREE for all of you. :nono:

What's wrong with curiosity? Something against the well of evil and desire that is the human soul? Or were you just role-playing Miss Manners for a moment?

- Redking

Top Bottom