BlitzRAV

Neomega

Deity
I calls em RAV's as an anocronym for Robotic Assault Vehicle.... you can calls it whatever you like. This was created using Rhinoceros 2.0 evaluation, JASC's Paint Shop Pro 7.0 evaluation, and Moeniir's Flicster. There are 8 animations, a civilopedia large pcx, a unit_32.pcx pcx, and an ini file... I may get to sounds later, but for now, here are the graphic files for the BlitzRAV.

UPDATED 09/04/02

I have created the sounds for all of my units. Also, I broke the download into a sounds and ini zip, for those who have the graphics, and a complete zip, for those who have never downloaded this unit.

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads/BRSoundsANDini.zip
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads/Blitz_RAV_Complete.zip

!warning!
I have changed the name from in the ini from BlitzRAV to Blitz RAV.

BlitRAV10f2.zip removed after 70 downloads

forget this space I tired to poast an address for an upload but it didn't work right :/.

as the subject says.....

Attachments

• blitzrav.jpg
    blitzrav.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 1,881
Very nice! theres quite few giant robot units on this site now.
Any chance of a run animation, perhaps you could give it jumpjets, that would make it easy to do.

in zip file BlitRAV 2 of 2... and I dont plan on working on the graphics anymore, so , no sorry, no jump jets. :(

i was previewing the unit in FLICSter and, is it just me, or do the legs not actually touch the ground? And what's with the wierd shadow with the coloured lines?

the alpha blend makes the shadow fine.... I just didn't care to take the time to make real shadows... mostly because rhinos rendered shadows are spotlit, and it creates a dark ring around the surface, which I would have to erase manually, as far as the feet touching the ground, when in actual gameplay, it is un noticable IMHO... I mean they are pretty damn close, all though the east and west shadows are a little off, Live and learn, next unit will be even better.

ohh, and as far as the colors I used for shadowing in my color pallette, I just decided to use colors that wouldn't actually be used in the units color scheme, thay are just pure yellow, red, blue/green, and a shade of black that would be too close to make any difference anyways. It really makes no difference once in play.

Top Bottom