New Unit Space Fighter

Kinboat

Conan the Librarian
I've finally finished this unit... I built the model all the way in the beginning before I had done any other units. I then shelved it to work on others. I hadn't thought of finishing it until someone (Dark Sheer I think) asked about it... It then went through another long period with no work until the PTW deadline aproached and I needed to finish it up if i want to send it in :)

Upgrade to the stealth fighter in a futuristic mod.

Attachments

• spacefighter.zip
    248.9 KB · Views: 1,333
Preview time...

Attachments

• spacefighterattack.gif
    spacefighterattack.gif
    29.5 KB · Views: 5,167
Very Nice!:goodjob:,with all those Missile's, Blue O's Gundam wont look excessively strong anymore. A great Unit :D

Great job on the space fighter :goodjob:.

Very cool!! I will add this to late game for Mecha air support! :goodjob:

Excellent unit, Kinboat.

I'm glad I convinced you not to give up on it. I've already got it included in my latest save game. And, I'm quickly approaching the point where I can use it.

Thanks again!

Kinboat, I still like this Unit very Much...Ultimate Weapon.

Here are some Sounds I made/tweaked along with the INI.

Get the Sounds with INI here:
Size 251 KB
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads4/Space_Fighter_Sounds_and_INI.zip

Hope you like them, I added a Fortify Sound as well.
I set this unit with amphibious as well as Attack, Defense, Bombard, Transport, the works...and Moves Great Distance and Over Water. Oh and I set it invisible too lol. Fun to play with in game as an Ultimate Weapon.
Feedback welcome...enjoy

Honestly, do we have to make "DON'T BUMP OLD THREADS, ******S" The background?

Now that's a little harsh... Especially for someone who just bumped an old thread again...

Gee, if someone can be this dumb, I guess it would be ok to post "i love to spam" on the earliest unit in this forum; "Unit: Animations for new Missiles".

...just watch someone do that...stupid

Who cares if someone bumps an old unit thread?

I certainly do not. And giving kudos to an old unit is not a bad thing. It still took time and effort to make, just like the new units.

What is the cut off time for giving someone a compliment? 2 weeks? A month? Until all the regulars have posted the usual GJ's and thumbs-ups?

Great looking unit!

I think that Neomega just wrote my thoughts. It really doesn't do any harm to me or my computer to see an older thread with a new post. Afterall, the apropriate thread to give thanks for a 'thingy' is the 'thingy'-thread itself, right? I mean, wouldn't it be worse, if you made a completely new thread to thank a person for his good work on the x-'thingy'.

Oh,
:thumbsup: :goodjob:

;)

I'm with Neomega who really cares? I actually think its a good thing since the unit library and such arnt' being updated it cues in new users to old units they might miss otherwise. :D :D

Top Bottom