Turn Chat - 1820AD - Sunday, August 11th

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
Turn Chat - 1800AD

Victory Chat!

Turn chat is Sunday, August 11th 4:00 EDT (21:00 GMT?)
To get into the chat, use an IRC client, like mIRC or Trillian, and type in '/j #demogame'. (without the quotes) Make sure the server is on irc.webmaster.com, and the port set to 6667.

The time 21:00 GMT is correct. However, due to circumstances beyond my control, I won't be able to make it. :cry:

Anyway, here are the instructions from the ministrty of Trade:
  • Sell spice to the Iroquios for 23 gold and a worker
  • That's it

Good luck! Let's hope that no one else finishes opening Pandora's Box....

Stop building spaceship parts and sell all our cultural buildings so we can keep playing. :D

We'd need a vote on that. ;)

Seattle: Offshore Platform [c], Mass transit (6)
New York: Solar Plant(c) Wealth, military need or spaceship part
Philadelphia: Manufanturing Plant [c], Wealth, Military Need, or SS part.
Civanatoria: Prebuilding SS part [c], Wealth, Military need, or another SS part.
Robinville: Keep current Queue
Paville: Keep current queue.
San Francisco: Keep current queue, if it runs out go to wealth please

Originally posted by Chieftess
We'd need a vote on that. ;)

Aw, c'mon CT, we haven't had a decent PI in ages. You can even blame it on me - just say you were following posted turn chat intructions. ;)

These are the build ques for Asphinxia:
Thebes - Wealth
Memphis - Air Port, Factory
Elephantine - Nuclear Power Plant, SS part
Abydos - Mass Transit, Cathedral, Recycling Centre
Byblos - Recycling Centre, Cruise Missile*, Airport, Police Station, Wealth
El Armana - Mass Transit, Recycling Centre, Man. Plant
Arrakis - Recycling Centre, Man. Plant, Recycling Centre
Callisto - Nuclear Power Plant, Airport, Police Station
Enkephalonika - Courthouse, Cathedral, Hospital

Micromanagement:
Make sure ALL Asphinxians remain happy, not content, HAPPY!!
Please clean the pollution near El Armarna
Please make sure as few as possible of the citizens of Asphinxia are starving!

National Parks:
Please continue to observe the moritorium on development in Joshua Tree NP.
Please ascertain whether any of the workers in Blue Mountains NP are developing the land against the standards of a NP.

Millitary:
IMPORTANT!!
When the Cruise Missile has been built in Byblos, please destroy the native ship in the inland sea. This has gone beyond an asthetic concern as it now halts the growth of that city by prohibiting our workers from using that land. As governor, I must insist that this enemy unit be removed.

ISD

For the last time CT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Follow the queue:

current Tech
robitics

2nd Tech
superconductor

3rd Tech
Satellites

4th Tech
sythentic Fibers

5th Tech
Stealth

6th Tech
The Laser

7th Tech
smart weapons

8th Tech
intergrated Defense

It's unlikely I will be able to attend tommarrow :cry: :cry:

Well my directions are as follows....

Please upgrade the Tanks to Modern Armor (as of this post it hasn't bee approved)

And leave the war making till AFTER the final Save :D where we can each handle the other civs as we'd like.

I don't know if I can make it to the turn chat today. :cry: :cry:
I made it today thinking I wasn't going to be here yesterday.. but my parents want me to help with my uncle's new floor they're putting in. So, I don't know how long I'll be. :( :(

I have my step son's computer today and he has road runner. He also put Civ # on so I could play the GOTM. So, the VP may be able to step up to the plate this afternoon. :D

Just have Scythia build whatever is available to finish out her construction...it'll all be over! Victory is at hand...cherish it.

Originally posted by donsig
I have my step son's computer today and he has road runner. He also put Civ # on so I could play the GOTM. So, the VP may be able to step up to the plate this afternoon. :D

That's not good... Donsig if you touch the sell any culuture buildings I'll kill you!!!

All ungoverned cities are to produce the rest of their queues then set them for wealth.

The budget will be set so the nation is gaining money with as much science as possible. Exception - When there is only one turn for a tech, reduce the science budget so the nations gains as much money as possible, without delaying the tech. (Of course everyone already knows this.)

The Domestic Department offers everyone a 'I love (pick someone from the Executive Branch)' t- shirt. We also offer 'Vote for ___' t- shirts. Of course, it's free. Limit- Two shirts per citizen

How many "I love strider" t-shirts can I get?

Top Bottom