Bars Submarine (Akula)

Great Job on the Sub Akula :goodjob:.

I would like to request a unit. Akula, Can you make a sub that was in the movie "K-19 The Widowmaker" :)?

Here is the information about the K-19 National Geographic: K-19

I might CivGeneral, first i need to do a Kirov battlecruiser, can you tell me what type of sub it is (NATO name) i like to have design plans showing the unit i create (at least 2 angles preferable 4 (front, back, side and above ))

Well Akula, you certienly are the authority on submersable unit creations in this place. If you ever have time, I was wondering if you could make a U.S. Ohio class submarine. It would have to be longer then the current submarine (based off the Seawolf class submarine) with a slightly larger backbone.

Ohia class images

Also I believe the K-19 Widowmaker was a 658 nato designation Hotel I/II/III ballistic submarine. I have a sight with only two pictures but here it is. The one on the left is the widowmaker version Hotel I, the one on the right is a Hotel III. I am not 100% positive this was the K-19 model.

K-19 Widowmaker pictures

Originally posted by Akula
I might CivGeneral, first i need to do a Kirov battlecruiser, can you tell me what type of sub it is (NATO name) i like to have design plans showing the unit i create (at least 2 angles preferable 4 (front, back, side and above ))
The

Akula, I just found obout the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) designation for the K-19 Soviet submarine. It was the "Hotel" Class. Ill get the Diagrams ASAP :).

I think i will create those submarine, however i have promised to create a Kirov battlecruiser, that ill have to do first, I can Create the models now however, i can post them when i have finished them, if you are interested?

Originally posted by CivGeneral
The

Akula, I just found obout the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) designation for the K-19 Soviet submarine. It was the "Hotel" Class. Ill get the Diagrams ASAP :).

Thanks CivGeneral i makes it a lot easier :)

Very nice one !

We never have too much flavors, here !!

I have gotten a screen shot from the K-19 National Geographic website. It was in Flash so I had to make a screenshot and save it on my computer :).

Here are the screenshot of the plans :).

Edit: Modified the image

Keep up the good work! These last two subs look great :goodjob:

If you're looking for yet another sub project in the near future, I've been waiting for someone to do a modern diesel-electric sub. I think the Kilo would be perfect.

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ship/row/rus/877.htm

I think that will do CivGeneral, front and back is not so important on subs (I think)

Sparrowhawk i might do that later, I think im booked up until chrismas (i think got 3 projects two subs and one battle cruiser) , however i agree that a diesel-electric sub would be good to have instead of an outdated WW II sub

Im hoping to poast a rendered picture of my Kirov projct tomorrow, if i hurry up, it might only take approx 5. days, and then i can start on the K-19 (Hotel) sub

Originally posted by Akula
Sparrowhawk i might do that later, I think im booked up until chrismas (i think got 3 projects two subs and one battle cruiser) , however i agree that a diesel-electric sub would be good to have instead of an outdated WW II sub

Sweet! Thanks. No need to hurry :)

Great unit.
I will give it a high attack strenght and a bombard
capability (since AI never loads cruise missiles to subs
even if you make it possible with the editor).

well, i have a hell of a time trying to find a good pic to make the pediaicons but i have come up with this. NOT tested in the game

Top Bottom