Halo Mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sir John

The evil one...
Yes it is in progress...
Ive been thinking about making a Halo Mod since i saw that Warthog unit in creation here. This is the mode that everybody have thought of it but nobody has yet startet... Its still in early progress and I need people to help me with it. Espeially with unit graphicks, Leaderheads and so on...

Everybody who contribute in any way, even with ideas (who are used in the mod) will be credited!!!!!!

Please help me in every way you can !!!!

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

Here are som screenshots of the real Halo

Theese are currently working on the project:

Sir John - Administrator, BiX creator, and so on :D
Grey Fox - Units and City graphics and research\ideas
Civanator - Resources
Fëanor - Sounds (untill his soundcard blew up) and research\ideas
Vdog - Leaderheads

if i read your posts you seem to be working on several mods at once , last time i tried to make more than one mod/scenario at once all of them got screwed up and none was finished

I know thats a problem but I am proritating and One of my mods Alien attack mod is nearly finished and my other mod the, risk mod is bearly starting, but sonce its all about a simple boardgame Its not really much work...
But I am giving this Mod the absolute highest priority...
Please come with suggestions, units and so on...

yes i do, but i need someone who is good at graphics...

I really need some suggestion for the tech tree and the ages...

The races are probably going to as follows:
Humans (I want something cool to call them, other then just humans)
The Covenants (maby split into three different civs)
The robots (dont have a name for them yet)
The flood will probably be the barbarians

Yeah! Anyone who wants to help creating something for The Halo Mod can be a part of the Halo Mod Team....

Originally posted by Sir John
Yeah! Anyone who wants to help creating something for The Halo Mod can be a part of the Halo Mod Team....

can you be more specific about what tasks need to be done? i got practically no Artistic Skills:o so i cant help you with GFX's and Sounds :rolleyes:

Well, Since the Mod is in the begining fase and the whole game is beeing "replaced". There is a lot to do.. Grey Fox is working on some units, but since units take time we need more unitmakers..
Yes we would need some sounds too. We would for exapmle need a sound for the Plasma Rifle wich is a very important weapon for the Covenants, And what we would need most of all is probably that all of you comes with Ideas... =D

Plasma Rifle , you should edit it cuz i just recorded the whole thing till overheat , i already converted it to a 16bit mono 22kHz to make it compatible with Civ3 , i can also post the other 16bit stereo 44kHz version if want

----- File Removed

thx for the sound. It was very good and I am going to edit out the overload..

Can you come up with a civ name for the robots??

I know about that.. Its going to be a problem ofcourse, but we will probably have to improvise by making units that arent in the game, but have the "cultural look" of the civ. We absolutley have to do that in the robots civ (any halo fans who can give this civ a better name??) since they only have 2 units =D

Halo 2 will help... although that is almost a year in the future..

Although, there are images of new vehicles that I could do.
If someone just could find them, or scan them from a magazine.

Images from the front, back, left and/or right, optional a top view and/or a perspective view is what I would need.

I have seen some screenshots of Halo 2...
I'll find them and send them to you...

I cant use Mechanoids or Robotnics... I want to make a name that has some conection to the game... Im going too see trough the game tomorrow after som possible names...

Top Bottom