New Star Wars Unit: Jawa Droid

tpasmall

Dark Lord Of The Sith
Ok, I havent posted anything in a long time, and thats basically because I havent been working on anything....ummm anyways, I slapped this together today, its my first attempt at making a unit completely in 3D and then doing the animations in paint shop. There is only one animation though, and thats the death animation. I currently have no idea what this can be used for... if anyone wants to take it and do some animations for it to be used as a settler or worker, that would be appreciated. I just dont have time to work on the mod. Anyways, lets hope this sparks some life back into the mod.

Download

I believe this is an unfinished preview of the death animation, not sure though....

Attachments

• jawaddeath.gif
    jawaddeath.gif
    13.4 KB · Views: 1,257
Uhm not bad. You should make a Star Wars mod! :)

Anytime! :goodjob:

Great unit tpasmall, glad to see your back. This unit looks different for some reason? Great work:thumbsup:.
tpasmall- LOL, thanks for the idea:rolleyes:
:lol:, look at his sig a little more closely Balrog;).

:confused:
There is only one animation though, and thats the death animation

couldn't make a default?
It's a very good model, I like the texture and lighting.
:)

BTW: I've got some ships for the mod. As soon as I finish the hover tank, I'll get them out. ;)
shouldn't be longer than a week

Heh, there is a default .flc, but its not animated, just one frame. And the reason it most likely looks different is because this one isnt a converted battlegrounds unit like most of mine, this was done in 3DS and then turned into a unit.

Bhiita, that'll be great! The more units out there the better. I'm hoping someone will take this vast array of Star Wars units out there and make a scenario with them. If there are any units that aren't yet made that someone needs for a scenario, request them and I'll see what I can do.

Oh damn my bad. I never noticed that in your signature! :rolleyes:

Top Bottom