New Unit: Dwarven Amazon

Kindred72

Vampire
Ok, I've fixed my shadow issue. I've fixed my lighting issue. now i just need to fix that my units are too low on the screen. But, if i do say so myself. This is my best unit thus far. I suppose I can only get better.

Dwarven Amazon

Attachments

• dwarvenamazonpreview.gif
    dwarvenamazonpreview.gif
    9.5 KB · Views: 2,715
Well, it's original, to say the least. :D
I like it. I just don't know what I'll use it for, maybe a female barbarian... sort of like that one Celtic queen who fought against Rome (what was her name...?)
Keep up the great work! I look foreward to the next one.

EDIT: Woo hoo, first to reply!!

Any chance of making a clothed version of her? I have people in my household that would object to her lack of modesty. ;)

Those people must have better eyesight than me; her lack of modesty is more implied than actual at that size :p

umm I would rather not perfer to see a naked dwarven lady instead I would perfer to see a naked opposite sex of my own race.

:)

Sorry to break in on but I think that the amazon civilization must have men like workers ... At least, that's the rule I took for my Amazon civilization...

:D

Originally posted by frenchman
Sorry to break in on but I think that the amazon civilization must have men like workers ... At least, that's the rule I took for my Amazon civilization...

Yeah, they would have men as slaves. You could also give the Amazons a cheap weak male unit that they could use as cannon fodder. Some sort of slave warrior. Someone (sorry, I forgot who) made a very nice gladiator (no jokes please) unit that could be used. :crazyeye:

Originally posted by dog

Yeah, they would have men as slaves. You could also give the Amazons a cheap weak male unit that they could use as cannon fodder. Some sort of slave warrior. Someone (sorry, I forgot who) made a very nice gladiator (no jokes please) unit that could be used. :crazyeye:

:)

Yes ! Good ideas ! The gladiator is from utahjazz7 ! I have it in my library ...

:D

Top Bottom