• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

LOTR Leaderhead: Lord Sauron

sween32

The Worthless
*dun-dun dundun dun-dun dundund dun-dun dundun DAAAAA*
I'M BAAAAAAAAACCCCCCK!!!!!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

And I've brought Lord Sauron of Mordor with me!
Have fun!!!

DOWNLOAD SAURON!!!!

Attachments

• sauron_preview.jpg
    sauron_preview.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 2,363
:eek:

It looks good. :goodjob:

Nice. Are you going to complete all the other leaderheads too?

Thank you! I waited long for this :)
I also still wait for your Gustaf II Adolf (he is the only one missing in my standard Civ3 game)

Thank you! I waited long for this :)
I also still wait for your Gustaf II Adolf (he is the only one missing in my standard Civ3 game)

Just perfect!

Please! Could you consider my request?
I really want Ramses II for the Egypt...

Motives:
1- Cleopatra were white!!! The Black Pharaohs are the Lybian dinasty (800 to 600 BC).
2- Cleopatra were greek!!! She was descendent of Pytolome...
3- Ramses rules!!! He lenght on power had during 50 years!!!

I believe that Yul Bryner (actor from Ten Commandments) will be a good model to start...

I am using Atawalpa for Inca, and Zawditu for Songhay.
Now i wait for Gustav...

Amazing work...
Thank you.
Sorry for my english...

Originally posted by Costa e Silva
Just perfect!

Please! Could you consider my request?
I really want Ramses II for the Egypt...

Motives:
1- Cleopatra were white!!! The Black Pharaohs are the Lybian dinasty (800 to 600 BC).
2- Cleopatra were greek!!! She was descendent of Pytolome...
3- Ramses rules!!! He lenght on power had during 50 years!!!

I believe that Yul Bryner (actor from Ten Commandments) will be a good model to start...

I am using Atawalpa for Inca, and Zawditu for Songhay.
Now i wait for Gustav...

Amazing work...
Thank you.
Sorry for my english...
Piernik already made an anciant male Egyptian leaderhead.

Thank you Master Yoda.
I have seen it before, but i don't liked so much.
I am using im my game Kasimir for Poles (a master piece!!!), and Atlas for Egypt (like Sethi, father of ramses). That unit didn't have era especific grafic's.

And like many i missed civ I classic leaders!!!
This is why i am requesting... But thanks anyway!

Stellar leaderhead Sween32. You really bring the dark lord to life. :goodjob:

Great Leaderhead Sween. Are you still working on the elf one you posted some time ago? And if so, will it be done soon?:)

The bad news is that there is a transparency problem in MordorLARGE.pcx. :(

The good news is that I fixed it. :D The black in the pic is now slightly lighter {(12, 9, 9) instead of (0, 0, 0)}, but I don't see any difference. And it works in-game.

Attachments

• fixed_mordorlarge.zip
    5.5 KB · Views: 197
sween32: I installed it last night and it looks good! I'm using it for Russia. It's just like putting a bag over Catherine's head! Good Job.

I would prefer to have it a little lighter, especially the breastplate, so that I can see a little more detail. Can you do that?

cool! thanks mrtn! i'll add it to the zip on my site tonight! :D

chetz, it's supposed to be dark. besides, i don't feel like rendering this one again. this was the longest rendering time of all of my leaderheads. just one animation rendering takes longer then 4 eras of my other leaderheads.

chetz, it's supposed to be dark. besides, i don't feel like rendering this one again. this was the longest rendering time of all of my leaderheads. just one animation rendering takes longer then 4 eras of my other leaderheads.

First, try chess OR patzer for shorthand. "chetz" sounds too much like 'putz' (but may be applicable).:lol:

Second, as in the NFL, "upon further review", I like it the way it is! I just had the lights up too high in a sun filled room. Later on, it looked great!!! Thanks for your efforts.

Wasn't Sauron supposed to have an eye in the center of his forehead during the late second age and also during the third age?

Top Bottom