New Unit : Nurse

LBPB

King
So here's a new unit, a Nurse :D

She's based on 3d model made by Greg Crowfoot.

package include: :nuke:
- run animation
- fidget animation
- fortify animation
- capture animation

Previews:

Download:
Nurse Fixed

So any idea what this could be used for?

could be used for just transporting one civilian from a city that already has enough population to make a hospital to another city that needs more population to make a hospital. make it cost 1 shield and 1 population, no special abilities except join city.

Originally posted by Ukas
Ahem, err... LBPB, uh, could you make one with blonde hair? :blush:

If you really want ! :D :D

So you're fan of blond girls ? You must have some nice one in your country too ! ;)

I'm :love:
Just beautiful work there LBPB :goodjob:
Now I have request for you LBPB how bout an "Amazon Settler" that would be great to have for my Amazons in my mod....
What da ya say....Please.....;) Klyde

Originally posted by Klyde182
I'm :love:
Just beautiful work there LBPB :goodjob:
Now I have request for you LBPB how bout an "Amazon Settler" that would be great to have for my Amazons in my mod....
What da ya say....Please.....;) Klyde

what do you think of her ?
I'm working on her now ! :p :p

She's beautiful.....:love:
:beer:
When will you have her finished........[dance]
Edit----------------------------------------------------
Thought for ya How bout putting a pappus on her back (you know a littlle baby in backpack :cool:

Well what I was sayin is that it would help Identify her as a settler....you know sorta unique settler.....:D

YES...Love the Female Units LPBP! They are Especially Nice in my Fantasy Games. Nice Work :goodjob: Great Looking Spear Mistress or what ever you will call her...Really Nicely done moves there! She is Looking Fantastic. Hope you have her finished soon but I wouldn't want you to Rush her out ...keep up the Great animations and Please make Fidget, Fortify and Victory animations as well...she will be worth it.

Originally posted by LBPB
If you really want ! :D :D

So you're fan of blond girls ? You must have some nice one in your country too ! ;)

I guess there's no reason to complain here, of course my girl being the nicest (in case she reads for some reason ;):lol: ).

I really like the amazon warrior unit too. :love: I think she moves too graciously and freely to add a baby backpack in that animation, which would make her movement heavier and clumsier in reality - but I hope you get around to make separate female settler unit.

About female amazon warriors - I read that they were sort of 2nd line troops, reserves who ruthlessly slayed male warriors fleeing from the battlefield and if needed fought in battles too.

Also that secret agent unit would be great. You clearly have an eye for female units. :D:goodjob:

wonderful, though i too would like a blonde...;) and a civpedia image....

Originally posted by Ukas
nice to have females included in the game :goodjob:

Hmm, I can whip out some from SWGB :).

that is a hilarious unit! can you give us a description or preivew of the female Secret Agent? I ask because I would love to see a male James Bond type and a female Counter for the Bond unit.

Originally posted by Kal-el
that is a hilarious unit! can you give us a description or preivew of the female Secret Agent? I ask because I would love to see a male James Bond type and a female Counter for the Bond unit.

Yeah.. with poisonous gas firing from her nipples as an attack animation:p
Can I say nipples? NIPPLES!

Top Bottom