NEW UNIT: Chaos Warrior

embryodead

Caliph

Attachments

• untitled-1.gif
    untitled-1.gif
    17.7 KB · Views: 4,359
Nice!
Those "ears" on the helmet reminds me of Sween32's Sauron leaderhead, so this could be used as a Sauron king unit.
Or just a kick-donkey warrior. :goodjob:

Looks great, as usual. :goodjob:

Beautiful there Embro :cool:
What's next on the agenda? Maybe some Chaos Marauders & Horsemen?:D

Hmmm.. or a 15th century german mercenary.... Looks good for a heavy medieaval Infantry unit, I could well see a bunch of these guys trying to fight off a viking sea attack.. Exelent work, a very versatile unit.

What I'd like to see next is a Knight, or hero of men on foot, with a big sword and lots of shiny armour and a colourfull tabard... Its something Ive wanted to see done well for ages...

Wow! This guy looks like a real butt-kicker!

Sorry guys...embryodead's next project is the crossbowman variant of Vdog's british spearman. How do I know? Cause I said so!

:D

sort of...
next projects are: wolf chariot (goes slowly), pikeman, halberdier, crossbowman, zombie, fimir, goblin shaman, elf spearman & archer, wardancer.
i didn't think of using him non-fantasy mod, mainly due to the size of his axe :D I can't imagine anyone wielding that weapon in real world.

It's not the size of the axe...it's how you use it.

Originally posted by thestonesfan
:lol:

embryodead, why don't you post some previews, so I can nitpick until you bleed?:D
And what's a fimir?:confused:

Originally posted by embryodead
next projects are: wolf chariot (goes slowly), pikeman, halberdier, crossbowman, zombie, fimir, goblin shaman, elf spearman & archer, wardancer.

I don't suppose you'd consider this order instead:

wolf chariot, halberdier, goblin shaman, zombie, wardancer, fimir(?), elf spearman & archer, crossbowman, pikeman.;)

Don't I sound ungrateful?:D

P.S. I don't know what a fimir is either.

Originally posted by thestonesfan

What do you mean. Is it so bad? :( It had to look unnatural...

about the fimir folk...
Fimir is a dark, swamp-dwelling creature from warhammer world. Very fast, one-eyed, with spiked tail. As far as I know, they have no organised country, but they keep raiding everyone in small warbands, so they are the best choice for generic barbarian unit in my mod. Fimir pic attached.

Attachments

• fimir.jpeg
    fimir.jpeg
    29.9 KB · Views: 2,837
Uhm, embryodead, I'm not sure if you got it, but I'm pretty sure thestonesfan made a naughty joke. And if you did understand, I can take looking the fool. ;)

LOL now I got it. Maybe I would understand that in my language but that way I had to receive that little help ;)

These are great units you are making, but to get that true Warhammer feel they should be stockier. Warcraft did a good job getting that Warhammer feel.

Top Bottom