New Star Wars Unit: AT-XT

Pleb

Jedi Knight
These two-legged assault walkers employ faster movement than their six-legged counterparts, but also deliver high firepower and a solid defense. An experimental craft created by Rothana Heavy Engineering and produced at the Kuat Drive Yards facilities, the AT-XT did not go into full mass-production during the Clone Wars, as the engineers were constantly revising its design. RHE is currently working on a lighter scout walker, tentatively called the AT-ST. Only time will tell if this is the final version of this walker.

Download Here!

Preview:

Nice to see you haven't vanished. Check out the new site Jobi, the downloads section has been updated.

It's cool. Well, the mod is almost ready. Glorfinder is finishing off the civilopedia, and then we're ready for the v0.21 beta release!

Pleb said:
These two-legged assault walkers employ faster movement than their six-legged counterparts, but also deliver high firepower and a solid defense. An experimental craft created by Rothana Heavy Engineering and produced at the Kuat Drive Yards facilities, the AT-XT did not go into full mass-production during the Clone Wars, as the engineers were constantly revising its design. RHE is currently working on a lighter scout walker, tentatively called the AT-ST. Only time will tell if this is the final version of this walker.

Download Here!

Preview:

just wondering where you got all your information on these star wars units from thanks btw nice job on all your units i've downloaded almost all of them

horsematrix said:
just wondering where you got all your information on these star wars units from thanks btw nice job on all your units i've downloaded almost all of them

#1. Please stop reviving dead threads. That is really annoying, and earns you a bad reputation. Besides, this one is 2.4ish years dead.

#2. Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds.

Bluemofia said:
#1. Please stop reviving dead threads. That is really annoying, and earns you a bad reputation. Besides, this one is 2.4ish years dead.

#2. Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds.
first I was curious bc I love star wars and would love to get information like people are posting second I just recently got back online I'm a full time dad and disabled now and don't have much time to get on anymore and just recently noticed it 3rd why doesn't someone remove the old threads and just post the units in the units library I didn't mean to revive a old thread but you didn't have to come across so rude and post so large that is really annoying as well as rude I don't care what you think I'm just trying to have fun getting awesome units and posting as positive feedback as i can on the units as for reputation i could care less i'm not here to make a reputation i'm here like i said before to get units,scenarios,mods etc... and besides the post wasn't directed towards you but thank you for the information like i said i wasn't trying to be annoying i was just curious about something and i thought forums are for getting and sharing information on civ:hmm: unless i'm mistaken

1&2. Ok, but that's still no reason to revive dead threads.
3. Because the unit library isn't being updated, and the other comments on the threads are often helpful to help in moding it in the game or something. (Sometimes, people would include the PCX files later on, or a newer version elsewhere)

I was just trying to get my point across, before it turns into something like what Frostyboy and many others did. (revive a ton of dead threads, to the great annoyance of almost everyone else.)

Usually when you have a question about a unit that is in a long dead thread, you can either PM the maker of the unit, or post a new thread asking about it in the main Civ 3 C&C forum.

Top Bottom