Red Alert IOT SIGN UP THREAD

Theoretically, if he captured an Allied MCV, he could build Allied Nukes...

Theoretically, if he captured an Allied MCV, he could build Allied Nukes...

He would need to capture an Allied MCV, then build a Tech Center, and then and then and then....

So yeah, long process which involves the Allies messing up big time.

Which we WILL not do! xD

And quoting from chat...:

"...I seriously considered joining it just to spite him..."

May not be the exact wording, but that was in regards to LH joining this game just to spite me because of his anger towards me. And yes, he has been considering joining from the beginning, but only so he can 'beat' me. His main opponent to joining was the lack of a soviet navy (which you have now given him) and the lack of mis matching factions and alliances.

But lets move on.

Thats not that big of a deal when you consider that there are 8 other Warsaw pact nations that are only too willing to build nukes to do the job Hawaii now cant. not that big of a loss, especially considering the point that nuke brought up.

But now we have possibly 1/9th less nuclear subs.

It's still a long way off. No one has a leg-up on anyone yet. :p

Game starts tomorrow.

But now we have possibly 1/9th less nuclear subs.

Missile Sub was never nuclear. And he Got the Allied Cruiser instead. so...

Nobody said they WERE either...

When you think of a missile-launching sub, do you think of a nuclear sub?

Yeah, I thought so.

Nope.

I'm actually with Arya on this. "Missile launching sub" does not imply "nuclear powered/armed". Especially since it's 1947...

Oh, it is? Derp. I thought we were sometime between RA2 and RA3 due to the chronosphere.

Really? Forgot that.

Gah, I'm off today.

And quoting from chat...:

"...I seriously considered joining it just to spite him..."

May not be the exact wording, but that was in regards to LH joining this game just to spite me because of his anger towards me. And yes, he has been considering joining from the beginning, but only so he can 'beat' me. His main opponent to joining was the lack of a soviet navy (which you have now given him) and the lack of mis matching factions and alliances.

<patronizing smile> My life does not revolve around you, Arya. Never has. Run along now in your insecurity and have fun in your self-centered little world.

Whoo! Can't wait for the start!

-L

I know. It revolves around yourself, which is why you wont accept...ah screw it. I almost feel bad for nuke. hes right you know.

But for now, we will content ourselves with the destruction of Siberia, Mongolia, and that stupid muslim state to our southWEST.

Which Muslim state? Medina? Aren't they to your southwest?

Damn, dude, and I thought I was bad at directions.

Take over Mongolia, and Siberia? You have no allies in the region, good luck.

Top Bottom