WWII Iowa Class Battleship

Good job! America now has a UU for the Battle ship and the advanced battleship! LArge file size through.:( DL it now.

This is an excellent battleship :thumbsup: I really like the attack

Better than the CIV3 Battleship!

Why not do all the boats in this style, as in the AEGIS, Cruiser, DD and etc?

Well both I and VinegerJoe have done a Ticonderoga. I did a batchI, he the newer one.
I've done the Burke class Aegis Destroyer, a WW2 DD, landing craft, troop transport, the Bismark, and the Monitor, and a steam frigate like Smoking Mirror's, and a heavy cruiser. So I've made enough replacements for all the modern Firaxis stuff with perhaps the allied carrier (atleast for a little while).

Wyrmshadow said:
Well both I and VinegerJoe have done a Ticonderoga. I did a batchI, he the newer one.
I've done the Burke class Aegis Destroyer, a WW2 DD, landing craft, troop transport, the Bismark, and the Monitor, and a steam frigate like Smoking Mirror's, and a heavy cruiser. So I've made enough replacements for all the modern Firaxis stuff with perhaps the allied carrier (atleast for a little while).

Where can I DL them?

Hey Joe.. any chance of you touching thsi baby up with a tad more civ color in the future?

Not very soon, but sometime. I'll probably get to it mid to late summer if not sooner. I'm playing around with another model right now. I've put my scratch built Yamato on hold, since Wyrmshadow is going to put one out. Of course, I haven't gotten very far on it anyway. Just been playing alot of games with my limited computer time lately.

Top Bottom