Star Trek advisors

Mariusz

happy to go blind
Here's my attempt on changing characters from Star Trek: The Next Generation into advisors.

As you can see below the results aren't astonishing. Somebody with better photos and more skills in using PSP/Photoshop probably could've done it better.

Well, maybe some trekkies will like those advisors. I have been using them for a few weeks and I enjoy it.

Edit: They aren't era-specific. Previews show moods - from left to right: happy, angry, sad, surprised.

The file(610kB): mpz_advisors.zip

Previews:

1. Domestic advisor - Jean-Luc Picard:

2. Trade advisor - Geordi La Forge:

3. Military advisor - Worf:

4. Foreign advisor - Deanna Troi:

5. Culture advisor - William T. Riker:

6. Science advisor - Data:

Hmm, I think I'm gonna test 'em. Even I would like more...generic advisors

EDIT: Those look great in-game. hmm, damn firaxis, I need culture specific advisors... :)

There are some errors on advisors.I some eras they're darker but i other are lighter.Look the picture and you'll see.

Originally posted by Corey<PHT>
There are some errors on advisors.I some eras they're darker but i other are lighter.Look the picture and you'll see.

The previews above represent moods not eras. From left to right: happy, angry, sad, surprised.

I'm afraid these are not errors. That's how they looked on photos I used to make the advisors. I tried to reduce the differences in colors, but I couldn't do much.

Look at this picture and oyu'll se waht I'm talking about.It could be fixed in photoshop.

Interesting...
Now all I need is a Star Trek Interface...
I'm attempting to gather as much Star Trek Civ3 stuff as possible for a complete mod.

Top Bottom