🎂 Happy Birthday Hygro! 🎂

Aiken_Drumn

Deity
Supporter
cakewalk-millan.gif

Better grab your cake before it gets away! :eek:

(Happy birthday! :))

Oh, is it Hygro's birthday? Why, Happy Birthday, Hygro.

Happy day to you today and tomorrow too. 🥳

Thanks Aiken D for the thread and you all for the birthday wishes! I had a very chill and quiet birthday and will have the party later in the month :)

Gotta get your suit all spiffed up?

:groucho:

Happy birthday !

Happy Birthday, fellow Aries!!!

Since this is a thread recycled from last year, it would appear that Hygro schedules one of these so-called "birthdays" every year around this time.

Well, if that's your thing, Hygro, Happy Birthday.

Thanks, gang! Can’t wait to be 36 😆 appreciate the well wishes. I drink tonight, will rave on Saturday.

Spent today cleaning up years old stuff. Wearing my “I still live with my parents” t shirt and talked to my dad who stopped by and didn’t at all remember.

Thanks, gang! Can’t wait to be 36 😆 appreciate the well wishes. I drink tonight, will rave on Saturday.

Spent today cleaning up years old stuff. Wearing my “I still live with my parents” t shirt and talked to my dad who stopped by and didn’t at all remember.
I was at the bar waiting for my friends. They were all late which made me feel heard and seen since I run late to such events. I was late, but the first to arrive.

Some random dude sat next to me at my otherwise empty table. Older. At some point, to a callback in the convo he says "using my math skills you must be 37" I was like almost I'm 36. Then my friend who had arrived looked at me like something was way amiss.

That's when I realized I was indeed 37. I completely botched knowing my age. I have forgotten that I was already 36 for months, thinking I was 35. And all during my bday I thought I was 36 until that moment. But I am 37.

Top Bottom