[R&F] [1.0.0.220] False increase trade route capacity sound+icon

TomKQT

Prince
In R&F a trade route is given not for a commercial hub itself, but when you make a market there. When I activated the great merchant Giovanni de' Medici (Instantly builds a Bank and Market in this district. The Bank gets 2 Great Work slots, which can hold anything.), I got the corresponding sound and the icon in the bottom right area (trade route capacity increase), but the actual capacity stayed the same (6/6 at the moment).

It worked properly (of course) when I built the market manually and activated him only for the Bank and 2 slots.

EDIT: I'm sorry, my mistake! I completely forgot that the city already had a harbor with lighthouse, so the market was not supposed to add additional trade route.
However, there still is a bug - as I said, the game gave me the sound and icon about trade route capacity increase, while it shouldn't (and capacity really didn't increase). I was also wrong when I said that it worked properly when I built the market myself instead (verified this now by loading a save).
And later in the same game, in another city with a harbor and lighthouse when I finished a market (not by GM), the same situation happened (sound, icon, no trade route added).
That means that I got this problem 3times.

(So this is just a minor bug, but it may be confusing.)

Last edited:
I tried this and got the trade route capacity. Had a commercial hub without a market or bank and activated him. Went from 6/6 to 6/7 routes. Maybe some policy combination with the merchant activation is causing it?

The edit came after the post from twyxx, he reacted to the original problem.

Top Bottom