1.0.0.62 patch bugs

DC0

Prince
New patch has brought many problems with it. My game was autoupdated via Steam. And now:
  • No MODs are actually loaded. MOD browser shows them as enabled, but in fact they are not.
  • F12 quick load button doesn't work.
  • Other gamers report that MOD browser is not working at all.
Feel free to report more bugs.

Turn 217 (year 1888), huge territory and the game crash/freeze again!!! They didn't fixed the huge territory problems??? Till now i didn't finished even 1 game huge territory!! What is this???? My pc is ok. Any help????

too have no Mods loading whatsoever, despite being 'downloaded', 'installed', and 'enabled'

bad times

reissue patch & fix please!

New patch has brought many problems with it. My game was autoupdated via Steam. And now:
  • No MODs are actually loaded. MOD browser shows them as enabled, but in fact they are not.
  • F12 quick load button doesn't work.
  • Other gamers report that MOD browser is not working at all.
Feel free to report more bugs.

Same here!! MODS DO NOT LOAD!. In addition, when I do start a mod game, regardless whether it loads or not, once the game loads, I immediately get a message stating congratulations on my victory!. Very strange. The game thinks I one when it just starts.

Same here!! MODS DO NOT LOAD!. In addition, when I do start a mod game, regardless whether it loads or not, once the game loads, I immediately get a message stating congratulations on my victory!. Very strange. The game thinks I one when it just starts.

I had that one too every time i started a mod game after auto-patching yesterday its a bug with the mongol scenario - i bet you have that mod enabled?

Disable the mongol mod, and restart the game, got rid of it for me.

Odd, mines fine..All mods in my saved game still working and all mods showing as enabled which should be.

I had that one too every time i started a mod game after auto-patching yesterday its a bug with the mongol scenario - i bet you have that mod enabled?

Disable the mongol mod, and restart the game, got rid of it for me.

I did just that and low and behold, it worked. I'll be testing this most of the day to make sure though. Also, I didn't get the Victory screen on my first turn like had been happening before disabling the Mongol mod.

Thanks for the info!! :goodjob:

I noticed that having the latest patch 621, the game crashes every time when loading a saved game directly in the game :(
Have to start Civ5 again and -it´s a miracle- loading of the save game works well again.

This was not the case before the latest patch has been installed.... Civ5 is still playable yet, but these additional long reloading times suck.

It turns out that in Civ5 one waits more than he/she plays?!?

Crashing when loading a save from within the game happened pre-621 as well, but only later in the game. Post patch, it now happens early game as well.

Crashing when loading a save from within the game happened pre-621 as well, but only later in the game. Post patch, it now happens early game as well.

My experience is a little different: I never had problems when loading a save from within the game before the latest patch, even late in the game.
But now it happens even after the first turn: Have tried it several times, always the same now - I do hope this issue will be fixed by the next patch. Besides of the long waiting times, Civ5 was running quite well before....

Top Bottom