1 Nuke only?

Slobberface

Chieftain
once you use your nuke, is that it?
i demand nuclear obliteration
1 doesnt cut it
please tell me theres a way to make more

Us console gamers would never comprehend more than one nuke. ;)

Yeah if there was more than one nuke every game would turn into a total nuclear war that wouldn't be too fun.

Yeah if there was more than one nuke every game would turn into a total nuclear war that wouldn't be too fun.

Disagree. Total nuclear war combined with paratrooper units was a blast in Civ 4.... While I do agree with the design decision to only allow one nuke in the game, the ability to build some plain old ICBM's would be nice.

Disagree. Total nuclear war combined with paratrooper units was a blast in Civ 4.... While I do agree with the design decision to only allow one nuke in the game, the ability to build some plain old ICBM's would be nice.

Well nukes in Civ IV didn't obliterate your cities like they do in Civ Rev. It's quite different. What fun would it be if someone just nuked all your cities in one turn and so all you're left with is a capital the size of 1?

non-nuke missles would be cool.

the fact that there's only one nuke gives a player more motivation to build the manhattan project wonder, and because the nuke completely wipes out any size city, its a huge weapon to have if your opponents are on the verge of winning space race, cultural, or even economic victories. If anyone could build as many nukes as they wanted they would have to be weaker, and everyone else would have them, lowering their value overall.

Top Bottom