10 minutes of nukes and late warfare gameplay

Atomic bombs (not missiles) are now dropped by "normal" bombers? I can see a B-52, and in another video, it was the classical lancaster (?)
I noticed the gunners of the artillery unit have rifles, does it reflect the "crew weapons" promotion?

This may be because warriors can't upgrade to swordsmen unless they have iron, and a city-state is unlikely to have iron given how scarce they are. Still, they should really disband old military units and build new resourceless ones at least.
Very very interesting point ... one thing is for certain the code for that needs to be fixed

the rocket artillery shooting into the sky and the missiles not trailing back to their targets kinda annoys me, that being said the thermonuclear weapons seem to be underpowered compared to North Korea's. (jk they're beautiful)

A few comments on the video, now that I've actually watched it:
  • Those nuclear bombers really ought to fly higher.
  • The submarines' standard ranged land attack effect is rather off, looking as if the warhead harmlessly exploded mid-air.
  • So is the rocket artillery, which should be firing arcing rockets, or at least have them lance back to earth after being fired.
  • Modern warfare is looking as impersonal as ever, unfortunately. I've always hated how the Mechanized Infantry unit looks nothing at all like infantry. The IFV could be smaller and supported by soldiers on foot, for instance.
With any luck, though, some of these issues will be fixed by launch.

Top Bottom