1000 Clues You Play Civ IV Too Much

3061: You can't come up with anything because everything has been said in the pass 3060 posts.

3062: But then you realize you can just take clues and reword them with phrases that you hear civ leaders say. I don't know what I'm saying.

3063: then you realize that this whole discussion is ridiculous. It is impossible to say everything there is to say about civ4. The game is simply too profound.

3064: When your girlfriend remarks on why you have a plastic sword right by your computer. Your answer is full of shame is simply "...I like to reenact the civ battles..."

I don't know though, could be just me. :cool:

3065. You believe the only reason Muslim immigration is disliked by all other nations is to prevent Arabia from reaching their third UHV.

3066. You believe real life Arabs must have used world edit. There is no freaking way they could have conquered Egypt, Carthage and Spain in 15 turns (600 Ad to 750 AD).

3066. You believe real life Arabs must have used world edit. There is no freaking way they could have conquered Egypt, Carthage and Spain in 15 turns (600 Ad to 750 AD).

They were playing Marathon?

They were playing Marathon?

Maybe the real world is RFC modded to make turns go by the year.

3067. You believe it's a glitch that the real life independent city state of Sur (Syria) would erupt into civil war, belonging to no civilization at all.

3068. You think the Portuguese empire in South America is being stupid for trying to preserve its Goody huts in the jungle instead of picking them up (Indigenous populations in Brazil).

3069. You are certain that Jerusalem is on USA's city stability map.

3070: They also must have been cheating while spreading Islam. The spread rate would have been impossible to acomplish with the limitations of 3 missionaries per one time also there's no way to auto-spread at the pace Islam was spreading.

3070: They also must have been cheating while spreading Islam. The spread rate would have been impossible to acomplish with the limitations of 3 missionaries per one time also there's no way to auto-spread at the pace Islam was spreading.

Isn't the Arabian special ability in RFC to spread Islam to conquered cities?

They liberated Egypt and Spain, making them their vassals and upping the limit to 9 a turn.

Spoiler :
On a historical side note: Islam remained a minority religion in some of the 'Arabian' regions for centuries after conquest.

Isn't the Arabian special ability in RFC to spread Islam to conquered cities?

Yes it is their unique power in RFC but I was assuming we're talking about unmoded version ;)

3071: You have learned to play several leaders' themes on *insert appropriate instrument here*
Guilty. I know Genghis Khan's, Peter/Stalin's, Charlemagne's (sort of), one of the Chinese ones and Bismarck's.

3072: You want to attempt to play/sing Justinian's theme.

3071: You have learned to play several leaders' themes on *insert appropriate instrument here*
Guilty. I know Genghis Khan's, Peter/Stalin's, Charlemagne's (sort of), one of the Chinese ones and Bismarck's.

3072: You want to attempt to play/sing Justinian's theme.

3073: You form a band in which you play nothing but leaders' themes. And Baba Yetu, of course. All of its albums consist of recordings of you humming/singing in the shower.

:lol: So true! Civ IV made me fall in love with Beethoven's Third, and I have indeed learned to play Bismarck's theme (the main theme from the second movement) on multiple instruments.

3074: You think it's funny that people don't know all the themes on all the instruments. What do they do when the power is out and they can't play civ.

Top Bottom