• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

1000 Clues You Play Civ IV Too Much

286. You think that america should be worth about 6000 points by now, and spend your days calculating every other civ's score
Umm... Like I said, I made a revised edition of Kao'chi's very corny list so that would be clue no. 290. From now on any clue after GooglyBoogly's clue would be clue 291 to avoid confusion.

Umm... Like I said, I made a revised edition of Kao'chi's very corny list so that would be clue no. 290. From now on any clue after GooglyBoogly's clue would be clue 291 to avoid confusion.

U can't make changes to other peoples posts. If you don't like it don't read it (I'm getting repetitive.) Besides, you have already confused some people with your post so please edit it.

286. You think that america should be worth about 6000 points by now, and spend your days calculating every other civ's score

Umm... I think you should change that to 293. Probably they will change the corny clues when they make the final list.

294) (YES 294!!!) You use you think your TV would be better off being your computers moniter because then you would be able to see the screen better.

295) You turn your TV into your PC's moniter.

296) you stay up till 2 playing and would stay up longer but your power goes out because you were two busy playing you forgot to pay the electric bill... again.

294) (YES 294!!!) You use you think your TV would be better off being your computers moniter because then you would be able to see the screen better.

296) you stay up till 2 playing

good, i don't stay up till 2
Spoiler :
I stay up till 3 :lol:

297.)you've started writing your custom XML codes for civ 5

298.) you think that Spain and Japan's leader has never changed

299.) you made your own civ called the Firaxis empire with Sid as the leader

300.) you think that Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Confucianism, and Taoism are the only religions

301.) you think America should grant Alaska and Hawaii to reduce distance to palace costs

302.) you think America needs a Financial and Organized leader to help with the failing economy

303.) you wonder why France didn't culture flip a lot of nearby cities in early Europe

304.)when you ask for a cup of sugar from your neighbors, you either say we demand you give us this as tribute or could you spare this for a friend

296) you stay up till 2 playing

Bah, I've stayed up 'til 3 :p

305) You wonder how on earth Carthage could have lost the Punic wars with its Numidian Cavalry against melee Legionaries.

306) You wake up screaming after a nightmare that Civ5 would never come.

I hate to say this but these clues have become rather lame now IMHO or they are repetitive. Some of mine, as I look back, were lame too.

I am convinced we do not have more than 150 real, good humorous clues.

Sorry to be a spoilsport but i thought it must be told now

307) You wonder why you never see a Windmill in real life when they are all over the place in CIV4

308) You wonder why you don't use a railroad for everyday transportation

309) You see a jet fighter in the sky and assume hes on intercept mode

310) You wonder why there are so many people in real life, cuz in civ4 only a few million people exist

311) You wonder why you don't see armies of 5 soldiers each fighting each other

312) You wonder why the nation you destroyed in game is still alive in real life

313) You wonder why there is a new leader every few years, in CIV4 they never die

314) You think spending money on research will discover a teck that actually finds a cure for AIDS

315) You go around to your neighbors houses taking what you want cuz you think they are your vassals

316) You wonder why Israel isn't a civ, cuz you hear about em every day

317) You Consult your Mom and Dad, telling them you need their help to rule the world

318) You think it takes 50 years for a destroyer to sail around the world

319) You think wars last thousands of years

320) You hide in your box fort, thinking it will stop the police force after you

321) You wonder how New York City has 12 and a half Million People, in CIV4 they never even have a million

322) You think The Largest Nation in the world has only 5 cities

323) You think boats can't go on rivers

307) You wonder why you never see a Windmill in real life when they are all over the place in CIV4

308) You wonder why you don't use a railroad for everyday transportation

309) You see a jet fighter in the sky and assume hes on intercept mode

310) You wonder why there are so many people in real life, cuz in civ4 only a few million people exist

311) You wonder why you don't see armies of 5 soldiers each fighting each other

312) You wonder why the nation you destroyed in game is still alive in real life

313) You wonder why there is a new leader every few years, in CIV4 they never die

314) You think spending money on research will discover a teck that actually finds a cure for AIDS

315) You go around to your neighbors houses taking what you want cuz you think they are your vassals

316) You wonder why Israel isn't a civ, cuz you hear about em every day

317) You Consult your Mom and Dad, telling them you need their help to rule the world

318) You think it takes 50 years for a destroyer to sail around the world

319) You think wars last thousands of years

320) You hide in your box fort, thinking it will stop the police force after you

321) You wonder how New York City has 12 and a half Million People, in CIV4 they never even have a million

322) You think The Largest Nation in the world has only 5 cities

323) You think boats can't go on rivers
That was a small list I made in 5 min..Tommorow or the day after Ill spend an hour or so working on a list, hope to think of 100-200 things or more..IDK if you think they are funny, but I think some of them are:)

EDIT: Im shooting for making a list of 100 today

324.) you sell your world map at a pawn shop thinking you'll get gold for it

325.)you wonder why the gold rush ended, resources never run out

326.)your neighbor's name is Monty and that freaks you out

327.) when some1 refers to the animal Jaguar, all you can think is Oh crap Monty has a stack of Jaguars near my borders

328.) your computer is labeled THE GAME STATION

329.)THE GAME STATION loads CFC and CivilizationIV(insert expansion pack name here) whenever you come within 10 feet of it

243. You cant see the point in having children cause 2050 will soon be here and that is the of time anyways.

244. While holding a trumpet, you walk around areas where kids play and whenever a fight breaks out you play the "Horns of Woe music".

286. You make crappy lists about Civilization IV.
287. You read crappy lists about Civilization IV.

What crawled up your ass and ended its turn?

330. You build the Three Gorges Dam to power all the homes in your neighborhood. It's just a waste to build a powerplant in each city.

331. You spend all your real life money for plastic surgery to make you look like your fav. Civ4 Leader!
332. You tell your history teacher the roman empire fell cause some fool checked the raging barbarians box at the beginning of time!

*moved to this thread*

333. You use tech-quotes in every day conversation:

"Bill, the company's bottom line is in shambles. What can we do?"

"You can't direct the wind, but you can adjust your sails......"

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"Hath not the potter power over the clay...."

"Bill! Damnit, accounts receivable is needing an answer and did you just say "Hath"?"

"Beep, beep, beep....."

NOTE: Clue 296) has been edited (I was interrupted while typing that clue and when I went back to change it my computer internet was screwed up)

335) Your computer sends you a message that says "The application Sid Meyers Civilization IV has been running to long, the application cannot run any longer, the application will now terminate"

You respond by screaming and beating you computer up :badcomp:

336) You wonder why the U.N. doesn't just pass a Nuclear Non-Proliferation treaty to stop Iran.

337) You spring clean your closet and find a bow, a pike, a musket, and a tactical nuke.

Top Bottom