1000 Clues youve been playing Civilization 3 too much

Status
Not open for further replies.
279 - You aboid using doors blocked by people because you fear of provoking wars.

280 - When fighting you stand on a chair and scream "Go ahead! I have a defense bonus!"

281 - You look yourself in the mirror and you see a 3 month beard and a junk food belly.

280 - You call the U.N, "Bozos, you vote to win diplomatically to be elected Secretary-General!" until they block you.

281 - You send your kid to block a source of Saltpeter so they can't build Musketmen

282- Your workers (kids) keep getting captured (kidnapped) by barbarians (DARPA) because you keep sending them in to establish a trade route for technology

Yes mr crazy man.. WTF

I didsn't under stand what Jolley Roger said... please shead some light

this is 1000 clues you play Civ3 too much

now, in Civ3 one of the replys if you within someones borders is "there stealing chickens" etc...... thats why he said it..

shows you dont play Civ3 much :mad: :p

Ohhh thanks... Ive never heard that expression before thanks

284 - You know the corresponding date of turn 284 off the top of your head.

285 - You are frightened by the realization that whoever has made the most listings by # 540 will win with a histograph victory, and you end up signing an alliance against SirJethro because of it.

287 You think it's pefectly natural for someone to switch careers 3 times - from working for the IRS (tax collector), to scientist, to entertainer.

288 You take your civ 3 CD everywhere with you (for safe keeping of course).

289 You've read the civ3 manual more than twice

290 You ask payroll at work how much your making each turn

291 You spend as much time on this board as you do playing the game (I'm guilty)

292 You modded your game so much, that you and the AI never play with any of the civs that came with the game anymore.

291 You spend as much time on this board as you do playing the game (I'm guilty)

i spend more time on these boards then with civIII, and im proud of it!

Originally posted by Overlag
this is 1000 clues you play Civ3 too much

now, in Civ3 one of the replys if you within someones borders is "there stealing chickens" etc...... thats why he said it..

shows you dont play Civ3 much :mad: :p

Now you didn't say that the reply is from Cleopatra. Shows that YOU don't play Civ3 much. :nono: :mwaha: :mwaha:

293-You wish your neighbor's wife would cultural flip to you

294-You think that feeding wines to your kids would actually provide an 1 food bonus

295-When your neighbor comes over to your lawn for a friendly visit you threaten him to leave or declare war or sign an ROP

296-You think about cultural exapnding your fence over to you neighbor's yard so that you can steal his flower patch

Originally posted by YoungEagle
How is this a sign that you play the game too much?

Originally posted by S1m0ne

Now you didn't say that the reply is from Cleopatra. Shows that YOU don't play Civ3 much. :nono: :mwaha: :mwaha:

yeah, even if your in there sea's :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom