Term 1 - Nominations for Trade & Technology Advisor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
The Minister of Trade and Technology is responsible for all trade initiatives and research goals. The Minister also coordinates any plans for spaceship construction.

I nominate RegentMan and truckingpete.

i strongly second RegentMan, his previous performance as R and T consul in DG6 was exsquisite and he will no doubt make an excellent T and T advisor.

I nominate Strider.

I decline my nomination.

Not R & T?! How can I say yes to that?! ;)

I have been in this department all of last demogame, and I feel like dipping my feet into a different pool of water. I'm sure most of you are tired of seeing my generic government thread layout ;) . Thus, I will decline my nomination, but appreciate all the support here. Best of luck to truckingpete and any others who decide to run for this position!

Stuck_as_a_Mac said:
Can the candidates (err... Pete) please provide us with a list of what technologies will be available at the start of the game based on the knowledge of who our opponents are?

As a reminder: Persia, Germany, Rome, France, Japan, England, Babylon.

All right, let me get it together....I only can be on nights now becuase I am working in the afternoons...I should (hopefully) have it up by tommarrow night...

Never mind: here is all the stuff....

Persia: Warrior Code, Alphabet
Germany: Warrior Code, Bronze Working
Rome: Masonary, Warrior Code
France: Masonry, Alphabet
Japan: Warrior Code, Cemorial Burial
England: Pottery, Alphabet
Babylon: Cemorial Burial, Bronce Working

I've already heard people talking what the choose...it is going to be very important to stay up in techs and trade.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom