16th century Renaissance Europe

Wouldn't it be best to give him a blue coat (most common uniform colour)
Do you mean most common as in French grey/white? Russian green? Austrian white? Spanish white? British red?

By the way, the 1790 Russians. There may be a alternate pack with Potemkine uniform if my prayers reach God (Sandris).

Do you mean most common as in French grey/white? Russian green? Austrian white? Spanish white? British red? QUOTE]

True, however most of those countries also used blue uniforms for at least some branches of their military, especially the navy, and marines in many cases were part of the navy and not the army.

But of course, that is just my opinion, bearing in mind that this would be a generic unit and not strictly historical like the rest.

@ Sandris: Thank you for considering my request. :) I just need some generic units for those countries you haven't covered so far (Netherlands, Ireland, Poland, Portugal and Greece). I think that the idea with the blue coat isn't too bad, but it would be ok to have a civ colored unit with white or red cuffs and collars as well. I'll just leave it to you. ;)

I said "Italians" :p!

You forget how deep the North / South divide is. My mother's family is from the south, and I recall a Venetian gentleman proclaiming hat he was a Venetian first, a European second, and an Italian 3rd (there are far more vulgar references than this, but I'll off on those for now :) )

Best,

Oz

You forget how deep the North / South divide is. My mother's family is from the south, and I recall a Venetian gentleman proclaiming hat he was a Venetian first, a European second, and an Italian 3rd (there are far more vulgar references than this, but I'll off on those for now :) )

Best,

Oz

I understand very well people`s feelings, but unfortunately it is so hard to find reference images and detailed information for 18th century Italy at all, not saying about North or South separate unit lines. :(

Best,

Oz

importer that there is only the pope as king of Italy, to unite under the banner of Rome that God created

I understand very well people`s feelings, but unfortunately it is so hard to find reference images and detailed information for 18th century Italy at all, not saying about North or South separate unit lines. :(

i have much uniform :goodjob:

nord italy is for the Savoia ( duke :sad: ) south for Borboni :goodjob:

but , nord and south love the pope a only king :mischief:

:lol: Fret not. I certainly won't hold it against you!

:xmascheers: ,

Oz

Can you release or send me the 17th French, Swedes, German and Spain units, please? :goodjob::)

... I suppose you also ask for cakes before they're fully baked? ;)

- Oh, and welcome to CFC!

:) ,

Oz

Where is Sandris btw? Haven't seen him for a while. I hope he's well (and preparing a truckload of gems for us). :)

Top Bottom