18 Player pitboss game up, all welcome.

Looks like you guys are full. Next time or if somebody quites I will try to joing in.

cmonster

getting a connection timed out when trying to play my turn, cant even get to the selection of civs...

works now..
at least for me..

Picturtle said:
Uh, baboonfan, you can just subscribe to a thread using the thread tools. ;)

i never bothered with that stuff, but point taken. ;)

now it aint working again :(

Yep likewise - woul dbe useful to know if the router is playing up or if players are in and as a result of an issue stopping other players. Out of interest the pitboss beta thread indicated that those with software firewalls need to ensure they are not blocking traffic as they can cause this issue

looks like im gonna miss a second turn now... hope this gets fixed so i can issue some orders that span a few turns just in case...

seems to be workin again... managed to play 2 turns

I think what the problem is, is someones software firewall is not letting the peer to peer work correctly. Whenever they are on no one else can get in. The way to determine it is to enable logging and narrow down who the culprit is.

Tals

The server was down again due to stupid family members. I placed a sign right next to my laptop saying do not turn off. What does my mother do? She turns off the laptop to move it to another table when she could have used it right there on the desk.

From now on my laptop is off limits to family. It's not so much the server, but the fact that she used the excuse that I could have said for how long the sign clearly stating "DO NOT TURN OFF!" lasted.

Whew, glad that's out of my system. Anyway, any input you made for turn 3040 is gone, please resubmit.

OK whoever is connected at this point - raise your hand, one of you arn't allowing 2056 to traverse freely and stopping the rest of us joining.

Tals

if its just one player he's taking a hell of a long time to play his frickin turn...

missed a turn again :(

and still cant connect into the game. I can hardly believe it is something caused by just a player.

Top Bottom