2 New bomb .flc

I'll give it a try, but I'm not promising anything. I still have palette and border problems to work through. It might take me 'til tomorrow, since I'm getting off here pretty soon.

how come it is in .txt format? but still, they look great. you need to upload them in .flc format within a .ZIP file. if you have no idea what i'm talking about, then look at this picture(on next post; didn't load on this post).

didn't load the picture. here it is:

I don't mean to be rude but... PLEASE, read the first post. Yes, I do know what you're talking about; at the time that I posted this unit my zipping program wasn't working properly. So, the only way I could post them is if I posted them under a different extension. Thanks for trying to help, though. I have it fixed now, and am almost finished with another version of the nuclear explosion, an A-Bomb explosion actually. Which will be zipped properly and, hopefully, a lot better than my first alteration. I'm glad you like the way they look, though.

Why don't you put the round explosions first few pics of the explosion and put them in the nuclear bomb part. I would like the explosion to look like what was in the sum of all fears you know the big wave of dust or whatever that should be in the explosion. I hope I am makeing since.........

Top Bottom