2014 Civfanatics Keeper League: Year 7

It's especially crazy because of that offensive PI call that would have given teh loss. Or the saints just running the clock out. The fates conspired against you.

Whew... good game. :goodjob:

I had to stay up much too late too with nerves getting raw :mad: ... for an old man like me.

I was hoping to pick up Randle too... but Orlando beat me to the punch once again :( .

:cool:

Whew... good game. :goodjob:

I had to stay up much too late too with nerves getting raw :mad: ... for an old man like me.

I was hoping to pick up Randle too... but Orlando beat me to the punch once again :( .

:cool:

I actually have to apologize for that one, when I made that move I did not realize I had no more games to play. Kind of a dick move to pick up players after you're finished for the season. I can't even say it was a move to make him a keeper, because I can't imagine the series of calamities that would have to occur for me to choose to keep him over many other members of my team.

It was a good fantasy football move none-the-less. ;)

Heck, without getting Romo in that trade I would not have made it past last week :cool: .

I think you got this game in hand. I've been watching all the games today and one by one every one of your guys got a TD.

Great game, had a long shot to win it, and if some of my other players had pulled any slack it coulda happened. Can't wait for next season

Heck, without getting Romo in that trade I would not have made it past last week :cool: .

That I shall live vicariously through your team. Congrats on your well-deserved win!

Top Bottom