Random Rants XI: This Title Actually Has Some Imagination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buses on winter break schedule are horrible slow and I need to get to the office before it closes to get an extension on my term bill.

I feel like I'm in a Mob movie. :sad:

Well I'm a very bad man. So officially I'm with the raven haired girl...unofficially one night at a club I hooked up with a blonde and I gave her my number (idiot) and she wants to see me again. I guess I should feel bad for cheating on her, but I am simply...meh.
Giving a chick your number isn't cheating. Really. :p
If you consider it is, anyone I know cheated so much I can't even remember. ;)

Fixed.

Don't call me an idiot. I'm a sensitive individual. :cry:
I'm sorry I called you an idiot. I wouldn't have to do it if you got things right the first time. :p

I hate revision.

I'm sorry I called you an idiot. I wouldn't have to do it if you got things right the first time. :p

You should know me by now. My incessent rants about my stupidity, particularly around the fairer sex should be a good indication of my ******edness. :p

frendz k yay! :woohoo:

I hate it when posters are so eager to post the next well-used thread.

I feel da saym way.

I hate how people always have to rant about everything. :mad: Why cant people just stay positive like me? If people would look more at the bright side of things, the world wouldn't suck so much. :mad:

I slipped and fell on some ice today and hurt my back really badly. :cry:
I can't even stand and I have to get better by tomorrow or I miss my first crew practice. :mad:

frendz k yay! :woohoo:
k
I hate it when posters are so eager to post the next well-used thread.
I hate this damn "new thread crap at 1000 posts" crap. It's crap.
I feel da saym way.
I don't understand it either, but that's the way it is.
I hate how people always have to rant about everything. :mad: Why cant people just stay positive like me? If people would look more at the bright side of things, the world wouldn't suck so much. :mad:
Well there's always this thread! Accentuate the positive!
I slipped and fell on some ice today and hurt my back really badly. :cry:
I can't even stand and I have to get better by tomorrow or I miss my first crew practice. :mad:
A hurt back would definitely be tough on a crew team. :cringe:

I stopped getting paid 8 hours ago.

Why am I still working?

Buses on winter break schedule are horrible slow and I need to get to the office before it closes to get an extension on my term bill.

I try to catch the bus a little early and it didn't show up.

I still got there early though through a nice coincidence.

To steal office supplies.
I am actually at home - the office was freezing after 8pm.

The company I work for makes great technology that allows people to access their corporate network securely from anywhere with an internet connection and make and receive calls as if they were at their desk.

It also means I am expected to be connected 24/7.

I didn't get any emails on the 25th but did on the 1st.

Anyways, I have a call in the morning so I think it is time for bed.

my little brother has the flu, which means I might get it. I have to choose between 2 sucky electives for my 2nd semester class (Speech or Drawing). They won't let me take a language, because it isn't a 1 semester class. AND NOW MY HANDS ARE TIRED FROM WRITING AND TYPING!!! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom