Random Rants XII: It's Alright To Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigfoot3814

Deity
Previous Thread

Post whatever you happen to be angry/sad about or have a problem with right now.

Giving advice is cool but try not to hurt anyone's feelings.

Also, remember that It's Alright to Cry.

so who gets it?

Due to the retention of the posting style and glut of content, I hereby unofficially deem this thread to be the legitimate continuation of the previous Random Rants XI thread.

This one won by a minute.

I rant at your completely horrible thread titles and that you should be banned from ever making them again.

Due to the retention of the posting style and glut of content, I hereby unofficially deem this thread to be the legitimate continuation of the previous Random Rants XI thread.

Unfortunately, that's not it.

Poster who makes the 1000th post gets it. It's tradition. ;)

And D'Art even posted a title for the 12th, in the previous thread. Before this one was made.

Unfortunately, that's not it.

Poster who makes the 1000th post gets it. It's tradition. ;)

I thought it was tradition that Abaddon made every new thread.

I rant at your completely horrible thread titles and that you should be banned from ever making them again.

The thread title is crappy. That's about it. And I'm jealous that you beat by mere seconds to it. Great work, hope you're happy now.
If you guys have any better ideas I'd be happy to hear them and change the title.

OK, let's not erupt into a civil war over this.

1000th post is mine, and I even posted a title.

And you steal the post.

I agree with ya. This thread is doomed for deletion.

No it's not, because d'art's thread sucks even more. Also this already has more posts.

Also, this thread is a minute earlier, so in a merge it would be the main thread.

You can merge threads? Like that they'll become one? :eek: This idea is really something new to me!

Yup, you can! Moderators can merge threads such that the posts are both in a single thread.

Rant- I want more ranting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom