Status
Not open for further replies.

Abaddon

Deity
Quitting CFC really worked didn't it?!? Relapse for a spam thread :/

inb4 Linkin Park
inb4 OP can't inb4

Annnnd, the new thread! :D

Grrrr. I completed my half of an art trade dayyyys ago! When is the other person gonna finish their half?!

Thankfully, I'm keeping my half offline until he gives me his half... rawr. :evil:

Edit: Abaddon beat me to it...

Abaddon beat me to starting XXI. I must now go eat someone for this blasphemy!!

No that is not the legitmate thread. It is created by a furry. I am intolerent of such people and thus I shall actively discriminate and refuse to acknolwedge that thread and I advise you all to do the same. Threads are a privelage and a responsibility not a right.

It provided something for you all to get pissy about so it is obviously the more suitable thread...

Tanicius, at least your threads have tags, crappy as they are (I mean, come on, where's "fascist bully boys"? Where's "Problem with oral"? Where's "glory to the hypnotoad"?!?!?!). This one doesn't, so it's a fail.

tail... are you blind?

Rant: ...There is no Spanish version of In the Dark of the Night! This makes me wryyy! As much as I hate the language being spoken to me, I ENJOY listening to it in music! I demand the makers of Anastasia stop discriminating against Hispanophones and give them their own version of the song!

Tanicius, at least your threads have tags, crappy as they are (I mean, come on, where's "fascist bully boys"? Where's "Problem with oral"? Where's "glory to the hypnotoad"?!?!?!). This one doesn't, so it's a fail.

I refrained from Mobians #1, at least... :mischief:

And I dunno any of those other ones, except the Hypnotoad. If I'm gonna have a spammy tag, it'll be Mobians #1. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom