3rd Rebellion Poll

Choose our new Emperial House

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lord Civius

Emperor
Emperor Huber has been overthrowned. As Pro-Consul I am fulfilling the duties of Regent Civplayah in his absence. This is a Rebellion Poll please cast your vote for the House that will crown our new Emperor.

Rebellion
Once an Emperor (or Regent) is overthrown the empire enters a state of rebellion. The Regent then creates a Rebellion poll (within 48 hours) to crown a new Emperor. The Regent is to list the names of all Families in the poll. All registered Citizens may vote in the Rebellion poll. The head of the Family with the majority of votes is then named Emperor. In the event of a tie, a run-off poll with the 2 families will determine the winner. While the Empire is in a state of rebellion the turn-session rules are suspended until a new Emperor is named.

Before the Grand House of Huber votes we would like to request that our illustrious house be taken off of the list, unless the families have changed their minds about wanting to rebel in the first place.

I would find it odd that the majority of the houses do not pledge support, but the remaining citizenry would be able to vote my house in to continue the dynasty.

Just wanted to make sure we're all on the same page.

I Persius Huber, Lord of the Grand House of Huber do hereby pledge our support to the Royal House of Octavia for our next Emperor.

Also, as Lord of the House of Huber I wish to grant the title of Duke to all Leaders of the House of Octavia, as their Royal line is directly decendent from Arian Dankis of the House of Huber.

------
OCC Well, if the citizens really want to vote my house back into the Imperial Palace, I will gladly accept their wishes... furthermore with the citizens support I might as well disolve the houses, assasinate all of you guys, and take control of the Empire myself. Dictator forever!!! HAHAHA

As you have been overthrown, you have no right to assgn such titles. You wer stripped of you own!

As the head of the House of Huber, I can assign any titles I wish to anyone within my own house. As the House of Octavia is directly decended from the House of Huber now, I can assign an extra title to them as they are decendents.

For example the head of my house is called a Lord, but within the house the head of a city is a consul. And as there are three families within the House of Huber each head of their family attains the reight (title) of head of their family.

In the case that all of my family would perish, the House of Octavia would gain legal right to all my lands, titles, etc.

You are correct that I cannot assign a Title to anyone in 'your' house, because only an Emperor can assign titles across family lines. This is not the same case however.

I love these little legal battles... brings the realism into the game.

Before the Grand House of Huber votes we would like to request that our illustrious house be taken off of the list, unless the families have changed their minds about wanting to rebel in the first place.

I would find it odd that the majority of the houses do not pledge support, but the remaining citizenry would be able to vote my house in to continue the dynasty.

Just wanted to make sure we're all on the same page.

We could have a rule change after the election. I'd hoped we'd have more participation so an Emperor that is overthrown could regain power through the citizenry after being stripped by the Heirarchy. Seeing as the House leaders are the only active participants it is a little odd to add the overthrown house to the list.

Top Bottom