[Vote] (4-08) Proposal: Reduce Atomic/Information Era Tech Costs by 10%

Approval Vote for Proposal #8 (instructions below)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stalker0

Baller Magnus
Voting Instructions
Players, please cast your votes in the poll above. Vote "Yea" if you'd be okay if this proposal was implemented. Vote "Nay" if you'd be okay if this proposal wasn't implemented.

You can vote for both options, which is equivalent to saying "I'm fine either way", but adds to the required quorum of 10 votes in favor.

All votes are public. If you wish, you can discuss your choice(s) in the thread below. You can change your vote as many times as you want until the poll closes.

VP Congress: Session 4, Proposal 8
Proposal:
Reduce the tech costs of Atomic and Information Era Techs (including future tech) by 10%.

Rationale: Recently there was a very large increase in late game tech costs. While I think some motion in this area has made sense, I think it has gone a bit too far. Late game can take a very long time, and now the gap between DV/CV and SV is even wider. So we are doing a small correction.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know, DV can still take very long if the AI plays it right or enough CS get killed, and CV is about to get a nerf in tech tourism multiplier.

Proposal sponsored by N.Core.

Heavily agree. Even though late game techs should be slowed down, like I put it before, so many units remain unused, at this point I'm just spamming great scientists to get to the space techs (which do take forever to build, even in my capital full-production it's 31 turns for ONE booster)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom