(4-10b) Proposal: Pioneer and Colonist tweak - Part 2: Some instant building adjustments

Status
Not open for further replies.

N.Core

1st Class of Neoa
Part 2 of the 3 proposals around Pioneer and Colonist.

There are some buildings that I always feel they shouldn't be in Colonist.

Proposal: Remove Harbor and Windmill on Colonist instant buildings, and add Walls instead.
Rationale: Harbor on Colonist is kinda OP to me I think, you can get instant Historic Event by just starting a trade route from new cities. Also, Windmill on Colonist is ridiculous to me, it literally unlocked 1 tech before Colonist. Add instant Walls instead on Colonist, so then newly settled cities can at least have some defense and also make resettlement better, also to compensate additional city HP lost from Harbor.

Last edited:
Proposal sponsored by N.Core.

You can't sponsor your own proposals I think (i'll leave that for a moderator to check), but even so, no city should ever start with walls, I can't have civs settling on my island willy-nilly and then requiring an entire army to destroy what 1 small pioneer did.

You can't sponsor your own proposals I think (i'll leave that for a moderator to check), but even so, no city should ever start with walls, I can't have civs settling on my island willy-nilly and then requiring an entire army to destroy what 1 small pioneer did.
You can sponsor your own proposals.

Note that the walls change is for colonist not pioneer. Ad that level in the game, the defense from walls is almost nothing, an army would still curb stomp the city with ease

Sponsorship means that someone is willing to implement it into VP, which means being able to code it themselves.
This is an easy change, so I can do it myself. I even already used it on my personal mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom